I need a dare for next week

Post your dares or request a dare here.
runcornman

I need a dare for next week

Post by runcornman »

I am looking for a dare to do in a hotel room next week. I like to tie myself up in a way that I can escape but it takes time. If I do not escape in a certain period of time, or if I make a mistake like untying the wrong knot, there need to be consequences. I like the risk of exposure, as well as the risk of pain, so dare me to set up really risky consequences should I fail to escape in time. I usually set up my scenario so it takes me about an hour to escape if I do everything correctly, so I would need consequences that take a while to occur.

I have a webcam and various toys like vibrating butt plug, chopstick clamps, wall-mount clips and motion detectors, along with the standard ropes, cuffs, and locks. One idea I had involves the risk of someone watching me on a webcam and discovering where I am. I would be helpless if they came to the hotel room before I could escape my bonds. Any help building on this idea would be appreciated.

I am also interested in devising a way to incorporate the risk of CBT into a scenario, but I can't think of a way to set something up that involves a timer or other method of delaying the pain. Has anyone set up something like a swinging weight that has a timed release that would swing into my private parts?

So please help me come up with some ideas. If I am able to go through with any thing that is suggested, I will be sure to post a notice with a time and web address for the webcam show. I was planning to use hot roulette for the show, but if anyone has any better suggestions I am interested.

Looking forward to reading replies. Thanks
Pia

Re: I need a dare for next week

Post by Pia »

runcornman wrote:One idea I had involves the risk of someone watching me on a webcam and discovering where I am. I would be helpless if they came to the hotel room before I could escape my bonds.
You could just write the adress and room number on a sheet of paper next to you. You should also blindfold yourself; that increases the embarassment and the fear, since you will be hearing the door on and on in your mind...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

You could just write the adress and room number on a sheet of paper next to you. You should also blindfold yourself; that increases the embarassment and the fear, since you will be hearing the door on and on in your mind...[/quote]

As a mad axe person(Gender equality) enters the room and.......Need I say more.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Pia

Post by Pia »

bounddosster wrote:As a mad axe person(Gender equality) enters the room and.......Need I say more.
There's always a chance for that if you let people on your webcam discover where you are...
runcornman

Post by runcornman »

I doubt a mad axe person would take the time to find me, but I don't think I will show my hotel and room number just to be safe :wink: . I have some other ideas, like maybe showing GPS coordinates. I also thought of getting a burner phone to record an outgoing message with my location. Then I could show the number on the webcam. Each time I would hear the phone ring, I would know someone was hearing where my location is. I need to think through this idea a little more, so if anyone has any thoughts please feel free to comment.

As for "hearing the door" in my mind, I found that blindfold and earbuds with loud music make for a pretty intense sensory deprivation experience. For my "dry run" I took a piece of tape and placed it over the door latch, so the door would close but not lock. Once I was deprived of my senses and my arms locked over my head, my imagination went into overdrive, hearing things in the room that only existed in my mind. I can't wait for my next opportunity to "up the ante" next time.