weight loss - challenge (dares needed)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Pia

weight loss - challenge (dares needed)

Post by Pia »

I took inspiration by another forum to do a weight loss challenge. I will keep track of the process in the other forum and here. I will not tell you, how much I weight since it is too embarrassing. Instead I'll weight myself each saturday and tell you my loss.

It is this thread's purpose to determine my punishments if I fail to achieve a certain amount of loss. Those punishments must be within my limits. There be different levels of punishment.

To make all dares a little bit challenging, they'll have to be done outdoors by me. That means they all must be able to be done outdoors in the late evening (cold, darkness), which does it make a little more of a challenge for you to give some. I'll do only dares which do not involve any other person. (That said I know that going outdoors might involve others by accident.)

If I fail to achieve a loss of 0.5kg in a week, I'll get a light dare. It should only involve public nudity for some time. If it involves helplessness, it might be light or medium depending on circumstances.

If I fail to achieve a loss of 0.3kg in a week, I'll get a medium dare. It should invlove anal stimulation, light pain, or helplessness. Dares involving more than one of those might be considered hard. Some dares involving only one of those might be considered light.

If I fail to achieve a loss of 0.1kg in a week, I'll be heading for a hard dare. It should involve at least some of the elements of a medium dare. It might also include medium pain or orgasm control. Some really challenging dares of those might be considered extreme.

If I gain weight by more than 0.1 kg in a week, I'll be punished by having to do an extreme dare. Those will include a multitude of anal stimulation, light/medium pain, helplessness, or orgasm control; also it may include high pain.

Whenever I succeed in having a loss of at least 0.5kg in a given week, I'm up to a treat. You can suggest treats; if none has been suggested, I'll just masturbate as I see fit. This might include elements of punishment if I'm in the mood.

Some dares might not be accepted. Those might have crossed an untold limit or be impossible for me due to the mix of things. I'll try to explain why if I reject a dare.

I'll keep a list of possible punishments in the first post. Whenever one of those is completed due to a lack of weight loss, I'll remove it from this post. I'll also keep a list of treats, which also get removed after completion.

I'll weight myself during the weekend and report my weight loss here. Monday will be payday. I'll post reports for all dares and treats after I did them.

I'll do only one dare each week depending on the level of my weight loss or gain. I'll get a treat instead if no dare level is applicable.

extreme dares (weight gain)
Qurat wrote:you have to masturbate at least once a day but only with your bare hands. But before doing that, you have to cut raw red cilliepepper to small slices. Make sure, that your bare fingers are in contact to chilli.
hard dares (weight loss less than 0.1kg)
none yet

medium dares (weight loss less than 0.3kg)
Qurat wrote:find a fallen brunch/tree. Big enough, that you can bend ower it. Make sure that you can move along the tree few meters. Put the key for cuffs/padlock on the ground at one end of the tree, but so that you can reach to it. Go to the other end of the tree. Get naked and bend ower it. Lock your left hand to your left anckle and right hand to right anckle. Stay like this for two minutes. After that start moving towards the key and release yourself.
light dares (weight loss less than 0.5kg)
Qurat wrote:you have to pick a tree anywhere you like. Get topless and lock yourself, back against the tree, hands around the tree, for two minutes. Then you can relese yourself.
treats (weight loss of at least 0.5kg)
none yet
Last edited by Pia on 22 Jan 2015, 22:57, edited 3 times in total.
Qurat

Re: weight loss - challange (dares needed)

Post by Qurat »

Thumbs up for projects like this! I will be following this post. So dont let me down! :whip:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Thanks for your affirmation. I just hope somebody steps in and contributes a dare. I'll try to think some up too, but I suppose they won't be as punishing as they might be.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Here some dares:

If U fail to lose 5kg/week: you have to pick a tree anywhere you like. Get topless and lock yourself, back against the tree, hands around the tree, for two minutes. Then you can relese yourself.
If U fail to lose 3kg/week: find a fallen brunch/tree. Big enough, that you can bend ower it. Make sure that you can move along the tree few meters. Put the key for cuffs/padlock on the ground at one end of the tree, but so that you can reach to it. Go to the other end of the tree. Get naked and bend ower it. Lock your left hand to your left anckle and right hand to right anckle. Stay like this for two minutes. After that start moving towards the key and release yourself.
If U fail to lose 1 kg/week: Get a rope, at least 6 meters long. Make a simple knot after every half meter. Find two trees that are far enough from eachother to get rope between them tight. Tie the rope to te trees so that one end is in hight of your pussy and other end 10cm higer. To this end put your release key.Remove your clothes ( you can keep the jacket if its really cold) Insert your anal plug, preferably metal or hard plastic. Step ower the rope on the lower end and back to the other end. Optional: attach nipple clamps and string between them and under the rope. Put on handcuffs and start moving towards your release key.
If you gain any weight: you have to masturbate at least once a day but only with your bare hands. But before doing that, you have to cut raw red cilliepepper to small slices. Make sure, that your bare fingers are in contact to chilli.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

And bytheway. Losing 0.5 kg is not challenging and dont give the results that you hope for. thats why I bit changed the results. And i am more than willing to give you advise, how to achive that. Pm me if you think that you need some help.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Qurat wrote:And bytheway. Losing 0.5 kg is not challenging and dont give the results that you hope for. thats why I bit changed the results. And i am more than willing to give you advise, how to achive that. Pm me if you think that you need some help.
Losing 5kg of weight for several weeks most assuredly is blatantly unhealthy. I won't do that. If I had to lose only 5kg, I'd perhaps try to do it in one week, but given that it's more, I'll have to stick to a slow routine. Wikihow tells you that you should aim for 1.5 pounds a week which is 0.7 kg.
Qurat wrote:Here some dares
Thanks a lot. I'll add some of them to my list and might tweak the others to fit in. I'll try to get each section with at least one dare to be prepared for this weekend.
Qurat wrote:Get a rope, at least 6 meters long. Make a simple knot after every half meter. Find two trees that are far enough from eachother to get rope between them tight. Tie the rope to te trees so that one end is in hight of your pussy and other end 10cm higer. To this end put your release key.Remove your clothes ( you can keep the jacket if its really cold) Insert your anal plug, preferably metal or hard plastic. Step ower the rope on the lower end and back to the other end. Optional: attach nipple clamps and string between them and under the rope. Put on handcuffs and start moving towards your release key.
You might have overlooked that I'm a transgirl. Since I'm still in transition, I don't have a pussy yet.
Qurat wrote:you have to pick a tree anywhere you like. Get topless and lock yourself, back against the tree, hands around the tree, for two minutes. Then you can relese yourself.
Sounds like a light dare. I'll put that onto the list.
Qurat wrote:find a fallen brunch/tree. Big enough, that you can bend ower it. Make sure that you can move along the tree few meters. Put the key for cuffs/padlock on the ground at one end of the tree, but so that you can reach to it. Go to the other end of the tree. Get naked and bend ower it. Lock your left hand to your left anckle and right hand to right anckle. Stay like this for two minutes. After that start moving towards the key and release yourself.
I'll try to find a sufficient tree. I'll only be able to do that dare if I'm able to.
Qurat wrote:you have to masturbate at least once a day but only with your bare hands. But before doing that, you have to cut raw red cilliepepper to small slices. Make sure, that your bare fingers are in contact to chilli.
Ouch, that seems to be an extreme dare and I hope I'll never have to try that. Since it is not outdoors, I'll give other dares priority if the need arises. I still hope that never happens.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Consult your doctor first. If you receive hormone treatment, that could be a factor.

You need the BDSM version.

No candy
No soft-drinks
No junk food
Moderate, but persistent daily exercise

The true dare is to break the bondage of your mind.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

A simple way is to have a gag locked on you for 24/7.
Only removed to have a drink of energy shake once a day.
After 2 weeks, it should do the trick.Rader
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Energy shake has all the vitamins you need then? You might lose a few kilos, but your body won't like it. I have read a few bits and pieces on weight loss over the years, and all guides emphasize on eating normal food. If i were to guess, using milk based products every day would be especially good for they keep the stomach working properly.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Sir Cumference wrote:Consult your doctor first. If you receive hormone treatment, that could be a factor.
In fact it was my doctor who suggested to loose some weight to be healthier. But nevertheless thanks for the heads up. It's never bad to ensure people are doing it healthy.

RADER123 wrote:A simple way is to have a gag locked on you for 24/7.
Yeah, thanks for looking at my limits. I will not going to work with a gag in my mouth.

Jadit wrote:Energy shake has all the vitamins you need then? You might lose a few kilos, but your body won't like it. I have read a few bits and pieces on weight loss over the years, and all guides emphasize on eating normal food. If i were to guess, using milk based products every day would be especially good for they keep the stomach working properly.
Energy shakes are not enough. There's a reason why you shoudn't be fasting for more than 2 weeks regardless of any fruit juice or vegetable juice you might drink. If you want to, you should stay at the clinic for observation. No, I'll take the long but healthy way.
Pia

Re: weight loss - challenge (dares needed)

Post by Pia »

I used the scales today and it showed 0.8kg less. That means I'm up for a treat. I'll take that treat on monday as planned.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I am rather intrigued by this. I am also, lets say a little heavier than I should be, not massively about two and half or three stone (40lbs) I guess and the doctors have often said I should loose this excess as it would greatly help my health and improve on the minor health related issues I have. Not that you need to know all that so I'll get to the point.

Self control and will power is some thing I am rather lacking in and I always thought it would be good if I was forced to loose weight and tackle a few other issues in my life. The aspects of being forced appeals to my submissive kinky nature but also feels me with dread at the thought of having to tackle my lack of self will.

I did have a discussion with an online friend about this subject and her toughts were I should hand over naked photos of myself to a selected controller or controllers and then I would have to have a weekly weigh in with proof, photo or web cam and if I lost weight I would face no punishment.

If I lost nothing or only a small amount of weight I'd be punished by having by naked photos posted on -line where they would remain until the next weigh in, I would also be punished in some way and not be allowed to cum for that week.

If I gained weight, my photos were to be posted more publicly including sites I regularly visited and more sever punishment would be handed out.

I am rather a shy person and the thought of being exposed naked was more terrifying than any punishment I may have to endure and would certainly have got my will power into gear, for a start anyway.

My friend did offer to be my controller or more of a tormentor, I would have thought, and I did think it over but in the end nothing more was said. Which I now think is a shame as it could have been a fun but nerve tingling way to loose weight and boost my will power and self discipline.

I have since thought of many variations of this weight loose programme but have never come across some one with the same thoughts until now.

Good luck pia I envy your self control to under take this challenge, I would quickly fail unless I had an outside influance forcing me to carry on.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Pia

Post by Pia »

bounddosster wrote:Good luck pia I envy your self control to under take this challenge, I would quickly fail unless I had an outside influance forcing me to carry on.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! I did fail. While I lost 0.8kg each in the first two weeks, I got a little 0.3kg this time. That means I'll have to face an easy dare, which I will today.

I'll do this one:
I'm about to pick nice underwear. At least my bra might be seen by someone else; while I hope this will not happen, it still might. I'm shaking by excitement and fear right now. Since I'm shy too, I will coose a tree in a secluded spot. But that's no guarantee.
Pia

Post by Pia »

After I picked my underwear, I headed for the forest. There is one nearby (only 5 minutes by car) any it is quite lonesome there. On the other hand, it's easy to see the snakes there if it is dark. Whatever... I didn't want to get caught, so I headed there.

After I parked my car I went a few steps into the darkness and looked for a slim tree. I did not want to spend 2 minutes with aching arms. After a few minutes I decided that I shouldn't spent my time searching and dropped my shirt to speed things up. I instantly realized that choosing my favorite bra wasn't that smart. It's white with pink nice applications, very cute... but a white bra in the dark is quite visible if all other clothes are black. I hurried to find a tree and leaned my back against it. My heart was already bumping so I set an alarm on my smartphone for 3 minutes into the future. I didn't want to take a short trip. I closed my handcuffs behind the tree afterwards.

I started to let my thoughts wander. I didn't want to think about my situation. I didn't choose my position very carefully and thus I was facing right to the way. My thoughts turned into fear. If somebody would see me, I wouldn't have enough time to cover myself. In fact I might not have enough time to open my cuffs before the other person could reach me. I was helpless. My heart raced. I was trying to calm down and tried to hear something. Did you try that in a forest? You always hear some crackles. I was overwhelmed in excitement and fear. Suddenly the alarm on my smartphone set off derailing my train of thoughts. I hurried to undo the cuffs and... decided to walk back to the car topless. I wanted to up the ante.

I reached the car without any interruptions, put my shirt back on and drove home still shaking from the adrenaline rush. I won't do that again anytime soon. At least I hope.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Wellwellwell, I see, that one didnt loose enough weight. Thats sad. Anyhow, reading about the punishement was exaiting. U went back to car topless, without bra?

Thanx for shareing! :whip: