weight loss - challenge (dares needed)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Pia

Re: weight loss - challenge (dares needed)

Post by Pia »

Since I'm in transition my bust isn't that big. If not wearing a bra one might misgender me as male. Thus I was wearing a bra all the time. That said it made the dare much more exciting since the white bra was like a lighthouse...
Pia

Post by Pia »

I had quite a shock this weekend. I looked forward to a treat because I felt slimmer than ever. When I used the scales I froze. 0.2kg less? That couldn't be. I reset the scales and did a second try which resulted in 0.4kg less. Better but not as much as I was expecting. I decided to give it a third try and still 0.4kg less. Did not change in any of the tries I did thereafter.

Two conclusions: I shouldn't be too sure about losing enough weight. And I should buy new scales soon.

Nevertheless I'm heading for another easy dare. To increase the ante and to punish myself for being so stupid, I will do the same dare as last week.

Additionally I'll choose the same clothing again, especially my favorite bra which I took right off the clothes line this day. And I'll return to the car without my shirt again.

Hopefully this will encourage me to lose more weight this week. That said I already did more sports and ate more fruits and less sweets this week. Hope I'll keep up the pace.
you have to pick a tree anywhere you like. Get topless and lock yourself, back against the tree, hands around the tree, for two minutes. Then you can relese yourself.
I'll be getting ready now.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I've shaven myself and searched for cute clothes. Yeah, I wanted to get more time, get an excuse for not doing what I planned to do. But no excuses, I finally went to my car and drove to the forest. As I promised, I wore my favorite bra, some tight jeans and a shirt. Yeah, I also wore panties, but hey... not important right now.

When I arrived at the forest, I was shaking in excitement. That would be great. Right? I was doing something I love to do, right? Yeah...

This time I chose my tree more careful. It was a few meters away from the road and I turned my back to the road. This way the tree would give me a little cover. That said, it wasn't much... which I realised when I pushed my back against the tree to close my handcuffs. Of course I dropped my shirt before, making my bra visible. White, you remember?

Topless I programmed my smartphone for a silent alarm 3 minutes later. Then I took a deep breath and closed the cuffs behind my back. No chickening out now.

Again the time was long. This time I was a little covered by the tree. Unfortunately that also meant I was not seeing the path, which in turn meant I was not seeing if anybody was walking on it. That said, I hadn't as much fear as I had last time.

When the alarm rang, I was eased a bit. I opened the handcuffs and then I realized that I had promised to stay topless for the way back to the car. Fortunately nobody was there and I reached my car very quickly.

I jumped into the car, throw my shirt onto the other seat and started the engine. I chose not to put it back for the drive home. I don't know what the hell came over me. Perhaps I wanted to ensure I was not having much fun. After all this should encourage me to lose more weight.

Fear kicked in halfway home. I would have to stop the car to put the shirt back, but that would mean entering the parking lot topless. Fortunately nobody was on the parking lot. I was happy that it took me so long to get ready. 11:30pm isn't the time for much people to be outside.

When I had stopped the car, I rushed into my shirt. I hurried back to my flat and started to write down what I had done. That's it. I'm happy, relieved... back home. That's it for now. More to come, unfortunately. I hope it won't be next week. I need a treat. Desperately.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

As a doctor would say: " I see..." I still think, that you need more "inspiring" dares. The ones now does not motivate you enough, isnt it :twisted:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Pia

Post by Pia »

I wouldn't say so. The easy dares don't contribute much to my motivation though. That said the hard dares do contribute very much to my motivation. I would have had a week off already if I wouldn't risk a hard or extreme dare that way...
Pia

Post by Pia »

I failed.

The last two days were hard. I had a lot of stress at work and I started to ease off myself with sweets. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. Work's a mess right now and I have to complete some work until next week. So I took work with me to complete at home.

Stress isn't very good for losing weight. In fact, it drives me to eat sweets to feel well. It very much did this time too. I love ice cream and I couldn't keep myself from depleting two boxes.

The result: 0.1kg of weight gain. I feel ashamed to have failed so early. Additionally I fear for the hard dare I'm heading for now. Thank god it's not time for an extreme dare. Since I got no time next week too, I chose a dare which will not need much time to fulfill.
Pick a tree anywhere you like. Strip down to underwear (keep jacket on if it is very cold) and insert a vibrating butt plug. Switch it on with maximum intensity. Add a collar and a ring gag to the mix and blindfold yourself. Lock yourself, back against the tree, hands around the tree, for two minutes. Then you can relese yourself.
Two minutes blindfolded in public will be hell. At least I hope so. No, I don't hope so. I just know it would be good if it were to head me back on track.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

I really would love to know, how making yourself feeling misrable by eating candies, makes stress at work go away :roll:
Pia

Post by Pia »

Feeling miserable does only make stress go away if it is the result of a cane or similar...

That said, eating candy - while making me feel miserable - does make stress go away. At least it does so while it lasts.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I did it! I had so much fear I couldn't do it - until today. But I did it. The first part was familiar, I went to the forest and looked for a nice tree. Then I started to strip. This time I had to drop my pants too. That wasn't that difficult, but I started to feel nervous.

When I added the collar and the ring gag, I was telling myself what I had gotten me into. But there was no turning back. I forced myself to continue. I inserted the vibrator and switched it on. I couldn't hold back a moan. I was scared stiff.

After a while I realized nobody had heard me. I took my smartphone and set an alarm for 4 minutes. This time I had to opt for sound alarm since I wouldn't be able to tell vibrating plug apart from vibrating smartphone. I quickly added the blindfold afterwards and fastened my arms behind the tree with cuffs.

I was expecting time to crawl even more this time as I had more fear. It did. When the alarm started I panicked. It was very loud (it's an alarm clock) and I couldn't switch it off with my hands behind my back. I tried to open the cuffs but failed. I panicked.

When I realized I was in panic, I stopped. My heart was beating fast as hell. I forced myself to open the cuffs slow and careful. I had more luck this time. I immediately tore the blindfold away and switched the alarm off. Then I froze and listened for noises. There were none, at least none which alarmed me.

I removed the gag, but did not remove nor stop the plug. I was in a hurry and only did the important steps. I put my clothes on again and hurried to the car. While I was driving the plug gave me some nice stimulation. I couldn't handle it and moaned very often but continued the drive.

When I arrived home, I dropped my clothes but the underwear again. I had to do something for my arousal and I chose to get my dildo and give it a nice long blowjob. Then I stopped the plug and removed it.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Good! You didnt think this alarm thing through, didnt you? :P it gave a nice spicy edge to the whole thing. Anyhow, I expect that you will do better in future... :whip:
Pia

Post by Pia »

Indeed I didn't. It gave me a great kick of adrenaline, you know? Hopefully this will encourage me even more not to be forced to do that again.

We'll see tomorrow. It's time for my next scales then.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I stepped on the scales today and lost an incredible amount of 1.7kg this week. I couln't believe it and tried multiple times, but it holds true.

Now I'm really proud. Probably the punishment did result in success now. I hope so. More to come! I still have quite a way to go.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Update?