Need a dare (detailed list of my supplies included)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
TheWingmen

Need a dare (detailed list of my supplies included)

Post by TheWingmen »

So heres the deal, I need a dare/scenario. I will list off the materials I have available and you come up with the scenario/tasks. My only stipulation is that I will do nothing where I would be easily discovered in public, so if its in the public and I don't have a chance to hide (like at night or in non crowded areas) I must be able to hide the bondage/clothing under normal clothes.
Background: male college student

Supplies:
Clothing-
Cotton thong leotards (small and extra small, light blue and light grey in order of size)
Cotton thong leotard (small with long sleeves and mock neck, dark blue)
PVC leotard (high cut leg openings, long sleeves, mock neck, black)
PVC leggings (black with stirrup feet)
Assortment of g-strings (mostly small or x-small from VS in various colors)
Assortment of thongs (same deal as g-strings)

Insertables-
Small metal butt plug (maybe 2 in long 1 in wide)
Large rubber butt plug (4in insertable, 1.5 in wide)
Rubber dildo (suction cup, 8 in long)

Restraints-
locking leather gag
locking leather collar with 3 D rings
locking leather wrist/ankle cuffs
Chain leash
Rope
3 pairs of small padlocks (for collar, gag, cuffs) each pair has its own key so not all can be opened by the same key
4 large keyed alike padlocks (ideal for locking cuffs together/cuffs to things etc)

Misc items/info-
I have a car
I have a large wooden chest that can be locked with a padlock (should I be required to lock away certain items)
I go to a variety of college lectures during the day
I work at a ski hill and ski on a daily basis

Go wild, give me some ideas and I'll do as many of them as possible, and write back about the experience :D
TheWingmen

Re: Need a dare (detailed list of my supplies included)

Post by TheWingmen »

Also just thought I'd note this is my first dare ever! So I'm super excited :hi:
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

Simple one here: Put your large butt plug in and go though your entire day. Classes, meals, work, whatever you have to do that day. Knowing it's there will sure be a thrill for you! Perhaps bring some lube too, so you can get it back in after potty breaks. You can only take it out when you are getting ready for bed that day, or having to go #2!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

RopeFetish22 wrote:Simple one here: Put your large butt plug in and go though your entire day. Classes, meals, work, whatever you have to do that day. Knowing it's there will sure be a thrill for you! Perhaps bring some lube too, so you can get it back in after potty breaks. You can only take it out when you are getting ready for bed that day, or having to go #2!
Cheers for the reply! It will be done. Also looking for some creative responses, as wearing a butt plug all day is a pretty common thing for me :wink:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

TheWingmen wrote:
Cheers for the reply! It will be done. Also looking for some creative responses, as wearing a butt plug all day is a pretty common thing for me :wink:
let's get that smug grin outta your face.
when wearing that plug of yours consider every female you encounter your mistress.
open doors for her unasked and take a bow; if she thanx or otherwise recognises you, ask her that you "may please carry her books to her classroom".
of course you'll thank her for the privilege of carrying her books with a handkiss and flatter/shower her with compliments about her beauty while withdrawing bowing.

you're a college student, so you're clever (unless you're on a football schoolarship
as defensive lineman or kicker)

enjoy yourself, have fun & i expect your
detailed report of your exploits.
[
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

I will do my best to deliver on that! I am a bit shy but I will try my hardest with the task at hand. And keep those ideas coming! Use as many or as few of my items in your dare, make it devious, I want to be squirming uncontrollably for sexual release by the end of a challenge ;) also were coming up on my birthday so it'd be fun to have a solid list going!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

So I am here to deliver my account of the events the day of my dare. In the morning of my day with most classes I waited for my roommate to depart the room to take out my largest butt plug. I lubed it up and inserted it, then got ready for the day as usual. As I Went through the day I held the door for every girl on campus as requested. The surprise came at the end of the day when my girlfriend asked me to spend the night while hanging out with her later. I had nowhere to hide the butt plug (she has no idea I'm into anal play, and I'm not ready to share that yet) so it ended up staying in all night :wink: with her sleeping right next to me no idea. I could hardly fall asleep from the excitement of having that little (or should I say quite large :lol: ) secret in me.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

TheWingmen wrote: As I Went through the day I held the door for every girl on campus.
and nogirl acknowleged you ?
meaning you didn't get a strange stare when
you asked for the privilege of carrying her books ?
TheWingmen wrote: The surprise came at the end of the day when my girlfriend asked me to spend the night while hanging out with her later. I had nowhere to hide the butt plug (she has no idea I'm into anal play, and I'm not ready to share that yet) so it ended up staying in all night :wink: with her sleeping right next to me no idea. I could hardly fall asleep from the excitement of having that little (or should I say quite large :lol: ) secret in me.
aren't college students clever ?
since you already were filled & she invited you over you could have come up with a hearttearing story about an ordeal you suffer because you allways wanna be thinking about her and how lucky you are to be her boyfriend and spill your secret.

btw: starting to give her footrubs & backmassages and acknowleding her instructiond with a "yes, ma'am" or "yes, goddess" will make her more comfortable with taking charge later on.

if you are serious about this relationship, don't wait too long or she will feel betrayed because she perceives you have hidden your fetish from here.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I'm more impressed that you could come to the point of falling asleep next to her, and she had not noticed the plug at any time!
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:I'm more impressed that you could come to the point of falling asleep next to her, and she had not noticed the plug at any time!
:shock:
Like checking our man's ass crack for butt plugs is a big priority... :facepalm:

That's airport security's job. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
Like checking our man's ass crack for butt plugs is a big priority... :facepalm:

Jenny.
it ain't ???
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

ponylady wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
it ain't ???

OMG, I haven't had a laugh that good in a long time! ROTFLMAO :rofl:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!