First dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Pia

First dare

Post by Pia »

Ok... I know I might just browse through this forum and find a suitable dare. But I don't want to choose myself, as I would choose a dare which is not as difficult as others might choose. You know, I'd just take an easy way out.

That said, I don't want to have an easy way out. I'll do whatever dare is posted here (as long as it's not breaking any law or involves any person which didn't give consent). I know, I'll hate that I promised... but I'll do whatever you dare me. Please keep in mind that it's my first try. I'd want to be somewhere I can hide myself (forest or similar).

As you might have read in my introduction, I'm a transgender girl (not fully transitioned - that means I still have a penis). I'll not do any pictures.

Things I have at hand:
- female clothes (obviously)
- hand cuffs, leather
- hand cuffs, metal
- leg cuffs, metal
- leather collar
- cloth blind fold
- ring gag with leather strip
- dildo, vibrator, butt plug, vibrating butt plug
- two nipple clamps connected with a chain
- two nipple clamps with a short string each
- two nipple clamps with weigths
- two flat clamps connected with a chain

I can buy whatever is missing as long as it doesn't cost a fortune.
RopeFetish22

Re: First dare

Post by RopeFetish22 »

You will need:
Handcuffs
Legcuffs
Gag
Vibrating butt plug

About 30 minutes before you go into the woods drink 2 liters of water, you may not pee until in the woods. When you get there place the key to your hand cuffs and leg cuffs in 2 different spots. Make sure they are about 100 yards apart. Next strip off your clothes and throw them up into a tree ( you will not be able to climb to get them until you take off the hand and leg cuffs. Now walk to a spot that about 1/4 mile away from where you put everything else. Fasten your gag tightly, insert your butt plug and turn it on the highest setting. Fasten your leg cuffs, and finally fasten your hand cuffs behind your back. By now you are probably dying to pee, but no toilet in sight. You may now use the bathroom when you wish. Go and find the keys, and get your clothes.

Have fun! :) Let us know how it goes. :)
Pia

Post by Pia »

Thanks for the dare! I'll hopefully be able to do that on monday. Of course I'll share my experience afterwards.

Any additional dares to do after this one are still very welcome.

I'm dying in anticipation now. Hope it's monday soon.
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

Can't wait to hear the report!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Bad luck for me. I just realized, that my metal cuffs are kinda broken (I lost the key unfortunately).

I'll try to buy some today. If I don't succeed, it'll be leather and rope. Unfortunately that might mean that it's without locks.
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

If you use rope, you could place scissors somewhere to the same effect. Just cut yourself free when you get the scissors. :) Just make sure your scissors are sharp enough to cut the rope!
Pia

Post by Pia »

I did it! Ok... kinda.

I went to the store and bought some prisoners chains. They come without locks or any option to add some, but they are hand and leg cuffs at once. First I had to drink the water. One liter went down fast. Half of a liter was difficult. The rest was hard. It took me about 30 minutes to drink it all.

I went to the forest at 10:30 pm, hoping to get some cover by the darkness. I was wrong. Oh, the darkness was giving me cover, but at the same time boosted my imagination. In addition, it was quite cold outside. In fact it's freezing. I decided, that since I wasn't following the dare by word, I was to wear a jacket and would not climb. I'm sorry for not following all orders.

I stripped. I left only my jacket on, but did not close the zipper. Then I put all my stuff into a bag and placed it covered some meters away from the road. I didn't want to have it too easy. Retrieving my stuff with chained legs would be difficult. Afterwards I went down the road. After 400 meters I put in the vibrating plug and turned it on with maximum intensity. Then I quickly gagged myself with the ring gag. I secured my prisoners chains and was ready for my walk back.

It was really difficult to walk with the chains and they drew my jacket open wide. The slack for my feet was less than my leg cuffs had given me and I never walked that far in chains before. I quickly got an hard on, at least until the coldness kicked in. I was thrilled. After any few steps I was sure to have heared somebody. With the little slack I had for my legs I would never had any chance to find cover quick enough. Panik kicked in and mixed with the strong arousal from the vibes. I wished for an orgasm. Strongly.

Then the water arrived in my bladder. I felt the pressure, which was giving me additional pleasure. I was driven to get to my clothes fast but was craving to pee. I suppressed the feeling and continued walking, when all of a sudden I realized that I had been about to pee onto my clothes. I quickly undid the chains and reclaimed my clothes. I only cared for the gag afterwards. I than chose to prolong my torturous pleasure and left the plug in. I returned to my dorm feeling waves of pleasure making me want to wank immediately, on the street. I suppressed. I was 90 minutes away from my dorm of which I spent 60 in the forests, some of those trying to find back to the car. I had lost track in chains.

When I returned to my dorm I realized, that the dare didn't include me to cum. Since I didn't follow all the instructions, I punished myself a bit with my clamps. I rewarded myself with some sucking on a dildo. Now my cock is almost bursting but I don't feel I earned to cum.

Thanks for the dare, I'm hooked now. I leave it up to you to decide if I succeeded. If I did not, I'll repeat as soon as I can. I would be glad if I got more dares, too. When in the forest, I was glad I did not have to wear clamps. In retrospect, it would have been much more... challenging. I don't say I wished clamps had been included, but...
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

Sounds like you had fun! Modifying it was not a big deal. Glad you enjoyed it!
Pia

Post by Pia »

I totally had, thanks to you and your great dare.

Now I'm hooked. It's 3:30 am. A few hours ago I slept away into a content slumber and now I'm awake again sneeking into the forum hoping for another dare. While I absolutely know that I can't do another one right now since I got work in the morning, I cannot keep myself in bed.

I humbly wait for my next dare, either by you or someone else. I feel lucky regardless of not having cum. Thanks boundanna people!
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

Browse around. There is some great ones around, and good ones that can be changed for your needs. May I suggest looking at the frustrated eagle on the scenarios page of the site. All you need is to restrain your arms and legs and set up an ice release. You can read my story of it in the true stories page for some inspiration on how to set it up! Its easy and fun, and really gets your juices flowing. P.S. if you wait for the ice to melt, make yourself cum. :)