Tie me please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Kampdown

Tie me please

Post by Kampdown »

I am a 24 year old female bi who is extremely obsessed with self bondage, sensory deprivation, and humiliation (public bondage).

I have a locking 3in harness ball gag, a leather collar, 2 sets of clover clamps, 4 pairs of handcuffs and 30 rolls of duct tape (my favorite). I also have various dildos (7 and 8 in), vibes (2 and 6in and wand) and butt plugs (5 and 6 in). i also have various of house hold items (saran wrap, bengay, super glue, clothespins, markers)

I live alone in a two story townhouse with a shed in the back. I really have no limits except not into extreme pain, blood, scat, piss, fire

Thanks
RADER123

Re: Tie me please

Post by RADER123 »

Where in the world are you located?
You might get more responses if you gave a general
idea of where you are located.
Rader
Kampdown

Post by Kampdown »

sorry im from texas in the US
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Kampdown wrote:I am a 24 year old female bi who is extremely obsessed with self bondage, sensory deprivation, and humiliation (public bondage).

I have a locking 3in harness ball gag, a leather collar, 2 sets of clover clamps, 4 pairs of handcuffs and 30 rolls of duct tape (my favorite). I also have various dildos (7 and 8 in), vibes (2 and 6in and wand) and butt plugs (5 and 6 in). i also have various of house hold items (saran wrap, bengay, super glue, clothespins, markers)

I live alone in a two story townhouse with a shed in the back. I really have no limits except not into extreme pain, blood, scat, piss, fire

Thanks
Mythbusters called... they want their tape back... :rofl:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...