Looking for a dare for the 22nd

Post your dares or request a dare here.
tiedguy

Looking for a dare for the 22nd

Post by tiedguy »

Hey all I am going to have the house to myself this monday and was wanting to do some self bondage. Wanted to see if anyone had a dare for me. I don't mind if i get caught while tied up (in fact I kind of want to be caught). I don't care about any torments you guys want to give me.

-handcuffs
-lots of rope
-vibrator
-clamps
-ball gag
-lots of different types of tape

I might post some pics or write a story about the experience if i get a dare. hope to here from ya'll soon.
ponylady

Re: Looking for a dare for the 22nd

Post by ponylady »

who would catch you ?
after what amount of time ?
which kind of releases do you use ?
[
tiedguy

Post by tiedguy »

My roommate would catch me once she gets back from work.
She will be gone from about 8am til 3pm.
I was planning on using the cd tray opener on my laptop and have a key frozen in ice as a back up.
CirJohn

Post by CirJohn »

I think I've got an idea for you.

1) Set up your laptop-release so that it will drop a key onto the foot of your roommate's bed about 30 minutes before she comes home. Un-tuck her sheets/covers and lay them over the foot of the bed. That will prevent the key from getting stuck in the bedframe if it falls off the bed.

2) Set up your ice-release on the other end of the house, and try to time it to release your key just before she should be getting home.

3) While in the room with the ice release, use your rope/tape and handcuffs to put yourself into a hog-tie. Try to put the knots out of reach.

4) Now you have two choices. First, you can struggle to crawl to her room, then fight your way into a sitting/kneeling position to recover the laptop key. Second, you can wait for the ice-key and hope to free yourself before she gets home. Either way you have a backup key if one method fails and she doesn't come home.

Let us know what you end up doing. (and how it goes)
I can be talked into anything once. After that I'm out of excuses.