First Dare: I'm willing to do alot

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Georgeman36

First Dare: I'm willing to do alot

Post by Georgeman36 »

So, as the title tells, this is my first dare posting on here, but it is not my first time doing self bondage. I've been doing it off and on for a couple years. I figured having someone give me a dare would put an interesting spin on the whole thing, and it would be an idea that I didn't come up with. So go ahead, dare me, I dare you.

Here's what I have:
- Vibrating butt plug
- Ball gag
- Super Head Honcho Masturbator
- One 6ish ft rope
- One 3-4ish ft rope
- One 20ish ft long chain
- Four keylocks
- One belt
- Two small rope belts with the buckle cut off
- Two rope belt "buckles"
- One Elastic bandage
- Spandex Book Cover I've used as a mask in the past and a spandex shirt

Some of the things I'm willing to do:
- Self bondage (obviously)
- Livestream (only while I am masked with a crappy webcam, sorry)
- Mild pain
- I have a small closet area with two poles across the top and a small cabinet area with one pole that I could just fit in
- I have a twin bed I could be spreadeagle in
- An rolling office chair
- A desk
- No scat, but I could be persuaded to use piss or cum
- CBT (nothing more than moderate)
- I live in a basement room of my house with roommates, so I'm confined to one possible room, but I could make this room very dark.
- In the past, I usually have used a cell phone key drop release and sometimes the ice release

Thanks ahead to anyone who replies! Please be creative!
Georgeman36

Re: First Dare: I'm willing to do alot

Post by Georgeman36 »

Addition:
I also have a dog collar and a small (fits in your hand) vibrating back massager. Also for clarification, the things that I listed I would do are just a portion of things I thought of. If you suggest it, I'll probably do it.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

If you have an office chair with wheels you can try this scenario I wrote time ago:

Ridding The Office Chair Scenario

Georgeman36

Post by Georgeman36 »

Thanks for the dare! Although I don't have clothespins or anything I could use for nippleclamps unfortunately. I recently did something similar to this, but I was not blindfolded and my hands were in the front tied to the armrests. How exactly does the ice release work in this scenario? I might just use the vibrating cellphone drop method instead. If i use that, how long should I set the timer for?
Georgeman36

Post by Georgeman36 »

Also, if anyone else has another dare, I'm all ears. I'll do just about any dare (within reason) that is posted on here.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Georgeman36 wrote:Thanks for the dare! Although I don't have clothespins or anything I could use for nippleclamps unfortunately. I recently did something similar to this, but I was not blindfolded and my hands were in the front tied to the armrests. How exactly does the ice release work in this scenario? I might just use the vibrating cellphone drop method instead. If i use that, how long should I set the timer for?
There is not time release

put the keys far away in your house. Everything is explained in the link of the scenario (click on the image).

Greets from Barcelona
Georgeman36

Post by Georgeman36 »

Oh ok. I understand now. Although, I was literally just about to start and my room mates are home, so I can't do the scenario exactly as it says. I went with the timed release and set it for about two hours. Is this sufficient or should I set it longer?