Share your longest, most difficult, favourite or worst dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Anything_Once

Share your longest, most difficult, favourite or worst dares

Post by Anything_Once »

I was hoping that you might be willing to share some dares and scenarios you have done before.

The title pretty much sums it up, I would like to hear either your longest, favourite, worst or most difficult dares and scenarios that you have tried.

And to get the ball rolling here is the most difficult dare I have attempted, it was difficult because it was to last all night and the constant motion meant there would be no sleep.

So the idea was to be locked on all fours in a cage (with the bottom padded) with two rods inserted so I couldn't lower my body below a certain point one was place across my chest and the other across my stomach, so far back that I would not be able to move my waist forward. The back of the cage has a toy tied to it so once the rods were added it was in my butt and the rods prevented me from moving off it.

My limbs were secured at the corners of the base of the cage using leather cuffs, the legs were secured using just padlocks whilst my wrists were secured with two ropes of different length and loops on the end. The rope is threaded through the cage bar and brought around so they are in front on my right hand and the loops are attached to one of the cages bars at the base with a pad lock, the release was a timer set to drop the keys to my hand (a pair of scissors tied to bars next to hand in case I need to cut the rope and escape.. Through out the entire dare I was blindfolded.

This entire set up has a pole running the length of my body underneath the cage so that it would rest slightly to one side but if I shifted my weight, as I would as time goes on, the cage tipped to the opposite site (the pole was small enough that there was no risk of tipping the cage completely) resulting in a lurch in the stomach and a slight shock as your not expecting it when it happens. Due to the blindfold it becomes very difficult to tell if or how you are moving as there is no visual reference so you very quickly become unaware how close you are to tipping the cage.

I was hoping to do this dare for an entire night which more me is about midnight to 6am but I ended up using the emergency release around 4am because I was exhausted and the motion and the shocks caused was making me more so.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
natq

Re: Share your longest, most difficult, favourite or worst d

Post by natq »

Oh man that sounds intense. The most intense one I have done so far was wearing a inflating plug and simple rope harness under my clothes in public, went to a store and bought some rope and then went to a location in the woods I had scouted out before hand. It was between two highways and no paths went there, but due to the type of foliage there it had a NICE natural clearing and was a safe place.
Tied myself up simply to some trees and turned on the plug. after quite some time of wriggling and other I finally came and then freed myself from the ropes and left.
I did leave my spent condom behind to claim the spot :)

Not terribly hardcore but it was my longest and largest outdoors session.