Punishment Dare Wanted

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jdoh

Punishment Dare Wanted

Post by jdoh »

My partner has requested that I ask for a Punishment Assignment / Self-Bondage Dare to do in her absence this week. Does anyone have a suggestion? This may take crowd-sourcing to a new level :oops:

Toys available:
Gates of hell/male chastity with double lock
Nipple clamps
Nipple suction
Bed restraints
Collar with leash
Wrist restraints
Blindfold
Household implements
Paddle
jdoh

Re: Punishment Dare Wanted

Post by jdoh »

To follow up, mild pain, chastity, and/or private humiliation ideas are preferable.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump, due to another request.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump in hopes of a New Years idea.
deragon99

Post by deragon99 »

Alright, it is a bit late, but here is an idea. It's kinda big though. 1)tie yourself into a hogtie with your wrists also attached to the color. Now, tie something mildiy heavy to your balls (assuming your a male, didn't mention) and the chasity device on. You will have to crawl over to the other side of the house for the release for your legs and one hand. Do this blindfolded for more fun. 2) walk over to the pump (still dragging the weight) and suction your nips. Then attach clamps and a bit of weight. You must now prance around and shake them off. You are welcome to put on more weight but never take it off. 3) You can cum but only only on your back and into your own mouth.

Feel free to edit, hope you like it! :mrgreen:
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thank you for this idea, I'll add it to the list for the next time I have to submit to a punishment. If you have any additional ideas involving bondage or feminization, just let me know.