Self bondage dare wanted

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SissyBrendon

Self bondage dare wanted

Post by SissyBrendon »

Hello,

I'm a 31 year old male and I love self bondage. I have done self bondage for many, many years and doing it inside my home just isn't cutting it anymore. I need something more.

I journey an hour to work and an hour back on foot. 1/4 of my walk is through a quiet neighborhood and 3/4 of my walk is on the main road. I have always been very enticed by thought of public bondage. I have done a few outdoor bondage sessions, but they were in secluded forest areas. I want to push my limits a little more and make it more exciting. I usually work night shift, so when I go to work it is still daylight, but when I leave work it is very dark. My work is located at the mall, so even the parking lot lighting isn't too bright. Plus, there are tons of roads that I can go down that are off the main road that are pretty dark, so doing a self bondage dare would be absolutely fun, but I still have lots of chances of getting caught. I have even fantasized about being hogtied under a tree in a semi dark corner next to a store and a road. There are lots of buildings, parking lots, and other places that I can tie myself up at or to. :gag: :gag: :gag: The possibilities are endless. So, i'm excited to read what people come up with :D

Happy bondage!!!!

Sissy Brendon
shamrock1948

Re: Self bondage dare wanted

Post by shamrock1948 »

Here is a painful dare. Cut out one pocket of your pants that you wear to work. Before leaving your home put a clothespin on the tip of your cock. Now walk to work. The longer it stays on the more painful it gets and the more painful it is to take off. If you can't stand the pain on your walk to work fine someone to talk to for what ever reason (ask for directions). While talking to them reach into your pocket and slowly pull the clothespin of. Don't depress it but PULL it off. If you make it all the way to work then find a coworker that you can pull the clothespin off in front.
SissyBrendon

Post by SissyBrendon »

That does sound like a painful and exciting dare. I will give it a go and post my results. Thanks for the dare Shamrock1948 :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

shamrock1948 wrote:If you make it all the way to work then find a coworker that you can pull the clothespin off in front.
I suggest you skip that part. :!:
SissyBrendon wrote:I will give it a go and post my results.
If you don't skip the aforementioned, I'm quite sure the local paper's police blotter column will quite happily do that for you. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!