need a self bondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Rohit Sachdeva

need a self bondage dare

Post by Rohit Sachdeva »

dare me a self bondage dare alone at home for few days i have rope ,handcuffs, duct tape, shrink wrap.
Rohit Sachdeva

Re: need a self bondage dare

Post by Rohit Sachdeva »

I have zipties too
inhibitt

Re: need a self bondage dare

Post by inhibitt »

Naked - the saran wrap will provide clothing later.

Duct tape first, it's going around your ankles, just below the knees, above the knees, mid thigh, then around the flats of your feet - you shouldn't be able to even twist your ankles to make your feet separate.

Now, between the ankles and below the knee, add the shrink wrap. It should cover your calves entirely, use duct tape to hold it in place on your already placed duct tape. Essentially, you're making a foot-wide band around your calves with shrink wrap, bordered by duct tape. When you've got your first band, do it again with shrink wrap between the duct tape above the knees and at mid-thigh.

Next, a band of duct tape around your hips, a few inches above your genitalia (male or female), then another band of duct tape just below your chest, above the belly button. This is getting the same treatment as your legs, shrink wrap between the bands of duct tape with additional duct tape to hold it down. This last one is just decorative, but we're making bands up your body, but leaving your important parts exposed.

Use the duct tape as a gag, making sure you go all the way around your head (don't want it coming off easy, of course). This should make a nice symmetry with your feet. Band at your feet, open skin on your ankles, shrink wrap ribbon around your calves, open skin at your knees, shrink wrap around your thighs, open skin around your important areas, shrink wrap to your chest, then open area to the duct tape around your head. mmm.

From here, I'd recommend a hog-tie by doing a single column tie (http://youtu.be/UhzIQCoLjDc) around your ankles, having the bight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bight_(knot)) be long enough to slip your handcuff chain through, so that your knees are bent and your hands are handcuffed to your ankles behind your back. Sounds super sexy to be wiggling around on the floor to me, especially with the shrink wrap decoration. If you use the ice release method above you, you've got a couple layers of shrink wrap protection from the dripping ice, but it'll still be nice and cold :twisted: . And with your legs as bound as they are, you shouldn't have much wiggle ability, which is that much better.

One of my favorite parts of bondage is having the several layers of preparation - putting a layer of duct tape down, then the shrink wrap, then the duct tape again - sounds like a lot of fun.

- inhibitt