help me make edging a bit more torturous and thrilling.....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SBcurious

help me make edging a bit more torturous and thrilling.....

Post by SBcurious »

so this is what I got to work with. cuffs, blindfold, rope, a support beam in my spare room with a convenient hook about halfway down,
really what's in the subject line is what I want the dare to focus on.
i'm all about vunerability and edging tends to be the most enjoyable element of SB for me.
also, feeling exposed, though not so much in public, makes me the most vanilla librarian SB fan out there.
maybe you have a dare in mind that would involve some restraint and perhaps some rules and dares to make edging a little less fun, more challenging/torturous, and a bit more thrilling..........
not into crossdressing or urine retention or severe pain and I've had zero luck finding a dare in the past, (despite the lovely moderator "boundjenny"s gracious and playful guidance) I wonder if this is the kinda thing that requires two people. on another forum(sorry bound jenny I was freaking desperate) I got a good bathroom dare that involved edging like twelve times as my state of restraint and ability to reach necessary parts got more and more difficult, ending up handcuffed with my hands behind my back and a loose tie from the cuffs to my bound ankles, but goddamn those cuffs cut into my wrists once I had played out the scenario and kind of took away from getting my reward;), despite feeling a lovely pervy sensation come over me everytime I had to explain the marks on my wrists to curious friends and co-workers.....
so basically, once again, help!!!!!!!!!!