Having the house to myself this saturday

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sagitarium

Having the house to myself this saturday

Post by sagitarium »

Hi there.

As I'm having the house to myself this saturday, I was hoping for som good and interesting dares. I love did-style bondage especially in my stocking feet and love hogtie/frogtie/chairtie and ballties.

I have the following equipment:

Duct tape
Bondage tape
zipties
rope (a lot)
Old bed sheats torn into strips
old ties
Bandanas
a ballgag
a pair of cuff's
3 belts
shoelaces

usually use ice for escapemechanism, but am open for alternatives.

Hope to hear from you
HRT888

Re: Having the house to myself this saturday

Post by HRT888 »

With the rope, bind your legs together at the ankles, below and above knees and the thigh, (legwear optional)
wear your ball gag and cuff your hands behind your back, linking them to your legs with another rope creating the hogtie,
your key will be ice release will be in another room so you must crawl to go retrieve it when it melts.
Once you untie yourself, enjoy your time alone, tape the key somewhere, regag yourself, recuff your hands infront or behind, and go about your day.
Clothing is your own choice however i would recommend at the least pantyhose.
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

Thank you very much for the idea - I'll try it at once ;-)
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

had a really nice day with selfbondage and stocking feet. And loved the instructions I had. It was a wonderfull hogtie and struggling my way to the keys to my cuff's was a great workout, that really turned me on as well as made me sweat quite a lot. had to force myself to relax a bit as i reached the keys as i was quite exhausted and had trouble finding the keyhole for the cuff's, but as you see I got out and ty very much for the instructions :-)

All the best Christian