A girl looking for something fun for her Dom

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KittenTakara

A girl looking for something fun for her Dom

Post by KittenTakara »

So guys and gals,

My Dom get homes at 5pm every night and like to idea of me doing self bondage for him to come home too.

So here my list of things, looking for a Dare for him to come home too.

Leather Mittens,
Ankle shackles with padlocks for each,
wrist shackles with padlock,
Collar Shackle, with padlock, all are made of metal and when padlocked impossible to get out without the keys
Chain x 10 sets various sizes

Leather mittens
Hood, with massive mouth hole and eye holes, not risk of breathing problems when this locked on

3 point muzzle with head harness
Blind fold
Duck tape
Spreader bars 3 sizes,
Leather cuffs and ankle cuffs
Spider gag
O rig gag

nipple clamps
Opera gloves with D rings attached

Lots and lots of nylon, for those nylon fetishist out their

So i want tie myself up about hour before He gets home, with note saying his dinner is in the oven and i am all his for the night :)

so something that i can last in for an hour maybe two if He wants to have dinner before giving me some attention.

Love to hear some dares and idea's

Kitten
x
babybound

Re: A girl looking for something fun for her Dom

Post by babybound »

Hi, I would suggest that you put on your ankle cuffs and take your widest spreader bar and lock your ankles wide apart, let lock a chain tightly around your waist then insert the o ring gag nice and tight, next lock a chain, not tight around your neck and attach the other end to the center of the spreader bar so that you are sat on the floor leaning forward then put on your blindfold and finally lock your wrists to the waist chain behind your back, I have done this and it is ok for a couple of hours and you are going nowhere,thoughts. Xxx