Dare for tonight please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
babybound

Dare for tonight please

Post by babybound »

Ok my girlfriend has to work tonight so I need a self bondage scenario,
She gets Home at midnight she will release me then. my back up being I have her friends phone number and she has a house key for emergencies but that would be so embarrassing.
Ok, equipment I have is gag, hood, lots of chain and padlocks,
Four foot spreader bar, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar and medium and large butt plugs.
I have carver chairs, a metal framed double bed, single bed and a high table plus a large cupboard.
Clothing I have is lots of skirts,bras girdles, stockings and tights.
Adult baby dresses,lots of disposable nappies and plastic pants.
As I said my girlfriend will be home at midnight so I have up to six hours to be bound, you decide that too
Thanks baby bound
babybound

Re: Dare for tonight please

Post by babybound »

Hi there all, had no replies last week but have the same scenario tonight.
Please help, thanks babybound
boundfun

Re: Dare for tonight please

Post by boundfun »

Hi, if you want to try this scenario feel free.

Dress: wear a bra, panties, tight mini skirt, 1 pair of tights and a pair of stockings over the tights.

Scenario 1: Lock chains to all four corners of the bed (either or is fine). Make sure you gag yourself and insert the large butt plug. Then restrain yourself spread eagle to the bed.

Scenario 2: Insert the large butt plug. Apply the gag and hood. Put on ankle cuffs with one end of a short chain attached to them. Attach the other end of the chain to the wrist cuffs. Then cuff your wrists behind you so that you are in a hogtie position. This can be done on the bed or floor. Or you can do it on top of the table.

Hope this helps. If you want to give me a scenario for tonight as well, feel free. Thanks.