new to this....but i'd love a dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SBcurious

Re: new to this....but i'd love a dare

Post by SBcurious »

Tenderfoot, thanks much for the 4 principal "don't's" of SB.

i'm straight, and frankly i think bound_jenny would say a gag would be a waste of valuable resources, i'm not one for chocking on penis, but i'm happy to worship at the alter of womanhood for as looooooooooong as it takes, and would choke if necessary,... but not on a penis, though fun for everyone! i'm not hating.
to quantify that answer, i feel like there is a bit of BS regarding the fact that men are regarded as "the invader," and that it's only fair that penetration be a two way street.
depending on who's cracking the whip,(that was for you, bound_jenny darling) i'd probably be willing to do alot i can't conceive of now.

but in terms of home alone with a bath tub, cuffs, a propensity to beg, and normal house hold items, and not so much hurt as vunerability, not so much torture as tickle,(with the exception of or exceptional moderator, perhaps).....

i've been looking through the site but honestly don't get too far....probably because i usually arrive to this site in a squirmy state.
there should be an emoticon face in a cage. fidgeting. :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SBcurious wrote:and frankly i think bound_jenny would say a gag would be a waste of valuable resources
That all depends on what I need to silence. Some days I have a headache and need some quiet. :gag: :P
SBcurious wrote:i usually arrive to this site in a squirmy state
That would be normal if you're tied up. :mrgreen:
SBcurious wrote:bound_jenny darling
with the exception of or exceptional moderator, perhaps
Some first class groveling, now some flirting - or at the very least some vigorous apple-polishing. Looks like someone is applying for the job of keeping my boots nice and shiny. :rofl:

There's a line for that over there... :arrow:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

alright you got me, Jenny :oops: groveling and apple polishing like my life depended on it.....
a shameful business....but maybe you were hoping to bring that side out of me. OKAY yes and flirting too,
though flirting with a whip holding, confident and knowledgable BDSM fan, i must admit to feeling a charge in my chest that makes my hands shake/sweat a little :shock: ...

so i grabbed a ticket and got in line :mrgreen:
a line worth squirming and fidgeting in no doubt.....though my ticket says 666...hopefully that's not representative of a moderator's malevolent intent... :gag:

yes squirmy fidgets are likely because i come here looking for a release,
i have a difficult time imagining scenarios for myself, much easier time imagining it for the opposite sex. why would that be, dearest (if a bit intimidating) bound_jenny?

maybe i'm just looking for some orders to follow.
maybe!? that's a laugh.
sexy, beautiful, considerate(i hope) moderator, i AM looking for orders to follow!!!
i'll not mince words with someone holding a whip. :shock: :oops:

thanks for the back and forth, truly kind you are.-patrick the SB librarian
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SBcurious wrote:a moderator's malevolent intent...
Malevolent? Little old me? :wink:

In any case, you'll be 666th to find out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NEXT!!!! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

:oops: ....i can wait..... :gag:
jenny you're so kind for a malevolent whip cracker!
thank you so much again for the exchange :hi:

in a way the 666 gave me an idea......6 tasks, 6 orgasms, 6 punishments in wait.
i do wish someone a tad less malevolent was here with a whip, you've made me awfully curious about the lash.
"lash." that is a sexy word.

i have one last question, do dudes have a gspot, if so, should i go out and buy a vibrating egg or something?
my deepest darkest SB fantasy is being forced to cum, or more exact, being made to cum not of my own volition multiple times.
i like the loss of control.

any wise words from earth's sexiest, most generous moderator on milking? vibrating egg?
i can't believe i'm talking about this. what an awesome forum.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Three points of particular note on male anatomy. (Enjoying these, or any other kind of play with your body, doesn't make you gay or bi - that's completely to do with who you enjoy doing things with):

The Frenulum (or where it used to be): If you have a foreskin, it's that small bit of skin connecting the foreskin to the urethra (the opening) at the head. If you're cut, I don't think there's anything physically there. But where the head and shaft meet, on the bottom of your cock. It's the most sensitive spot on the cock. You're probably familiar with that already, though - most guys learn that one within a year of hitting puberty.

The Perineum (or taint): A sensitive spot on both genders, though I think more so for guys than girls. It's a little bundle of nerve endings between the genitals and the anus. (For guys, that's including the scrotum/sack). Totally different sensation than touching your cock, but still good. Might take a little bit of probing around, especially since you can't really look, but you'll know when you find it. As far as I know, it's always centered, not off to one side.

The Prostate (or male G-Spot): Technically, the prostate is the gland that manages the ejaculation response - it's responsible for making all the fluids for the sperm to swim in. It's also very sensitive, if a bit hard to reach. (Its position in the body is somewhat analogous to where a girl's g-spot is.) Probing the perinium actually puts a bit of pressure on the prostate, but the only way to provide intense stimulation is through anal. Penetrate the anus with something that curves forward (much like a g-spot toy in a girl's pussy), and about 3-4 inches in, rubbing the tip in that area (or vibrating it) provides pretty much direct stimulation to the prostate. There's a fairly sizable collection of for-men toys that are produced specifically to provide this kind of sensation, often with smaller-than-average diameters so they're more comfortable to take.

Depending on the technique you use, prostate play can either produce a very intense orgasm, or "milk" you - making you ejaculate while providing a minimum amount of pleasure. I've never been able to figure out how to do one vs the other, though.

Also, keep in mind that perineum and prostate stimulation are really quite strange at first. While quite intense, and generally considered pleasurable, it's an entirely different sensation from cock play. It's not every guy's thing, and a lot of those who end up liking it are totally put off by it the first time.