new to this....but i'd love a dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SBcurious

new to this....but i'd love a dare

Post by SBcurious »

i'm a total newbie, but interested in SB, anyone got a dare, game, advice...?
i have some handcuffs, a bit of nylon rope....
bound_jenny

Re: new to this....but i'd love a dare

Post by bound_jenny »

SBcurious wrote:advice...?
Unless you want the whole world to know about you and SB, don't post photos of yourself. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

listen to jenny.

this is an open board. everybody can see that pic of yours.
[
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

ponylady wrote:listen to jenny.

this is an open board. everybody can see that pic of yours.
Which why I would do it as a joke to my mate on something like his stag night :rofl: :twisted:

...which probably why I has so few of them :cry: :whip:
SBcurious

Re: i appreciate the warnings, but would rather have a dare!

Post by SBcurious »

no dares?????????
non at all????????

i appreciate the warnings regarding pictures.....i wasn't aware i had one up.
honestly i'm not too worried about the world knowing i'm into SB.
but i am curious i'll see if i can find the pic you're referring to.
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

outside of my privacy, is the picture a bad thing? how do you change it?

and and and

i certainly am squirrley for a dare!!!!.......
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

The picture appears to have been removed. There was a photo of someone's face - which we all assumed was you - in your initial post here.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yes, there was a photo, turned sideways at that.

Someone's messing with us... oh, look, my whip is twitching! I'd better pick it up before it starts doing things all by itself... :whip: :hi:

Jenny.
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

no totally not messing with you, that was me.
turned sideways, even:)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SBcurious wrote:i appreciate the warnings regarding pictures.....i wasn't aware i had one up.
honestly i'm not too worried about the world knowing i'm into SB.
but i am curious i'll see if i can find the pic you're referring to.
SBcurious wrote:no totally not messing with you, that was me.
turned sideways, even:)
So the picture you didn't know about, now you know enough to say it was you? :?

My whip is doing that twitching thing again... very, very odd... :whip: :!:

Jenny.
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

Dearest Jenny, (aka the sexy bound_jenny :hi: )

i swear to god that was me! i just didn't know the pic had uploaded cause for some reason on my end i never saw it?
i know the one you're talking about though because it's my default pro pic, me in glasses and a green and black stripped shirt looking all vunerable and cute.
i couldn't figure out how to get it upright, then never saw it on my posts, figured it didn't upload.

when you raised the sirens i was confused cause i still wasn't seeing it, but i went into my account and found where you can delete the pic.....
YOU have a pic Jenny!.......
i hate to challenge someone with a twitchy whip, imagine if you will, a deer wandering into the road of this site.
that's me! :shock:

i was hoping to get advice on another topic though whipcracker,
i do appreciate the heads up.
any doubts to my identity can be cleared up in moments if you wanna email:)

even better yet would be a challenge to a newbie SB trying to have a little fun with the body i've been endowed with.
i bet you're pretty busy cracking whips all over this site moderating, but maybe you could give a SB librarian who's more into vunerability than pain, a dare for the day :)
i can only hope! in my squirmy purgatory, i wrote a dare for someone else but it ended up seeming weird.
rescue me from my squirmy purgatory! :gag: :roll: :oops:
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

......please?......... :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow... that's quite a spectacular bit of groveling there. 8) That's enough to put someone into the good graces of a lady with a whip. :mrgreen:

First piece of advice - try to figure out how a picture of yourself can be posted without your knowledge. I'm no computer geek, but I know enough to figure out that if a computer does something without being asked to (especially posting photos in a forum), there's a problem.

Second piece of advice - you're a newbie? Go check out the main site at www.boundanna.com. There are lots and lots of interesting scenarios to play around with and general advice for people new to SB. The links section is also good place to find tips.

Have fun and play safe.

Jenny.

PS: keep up the groveling. I like that. :hi:
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

A caveat to a lot of the self bondage imagery out there - there's a lot of fake self bondage out there - things that are either set up by oneself but require the camera crew's help for release, or things that show a person bound and alone, but don't show the fact that someone else tied the subject up nor do they show that the subject needs help getting out again.

Drawings, be it stick figure, photorealistic, anime, whatever - are even worse. Artists tend to assume greater flexibility than is often humanly possible, and the objective is often more to present an exciting fantasy scenario rather than something that is actually performable.

Since you're saying you're new to this, I'll add this more general bit of advice on safety:

Keep in mind that any form of bondage risks your life - a person who's tied up has a lot more trouble getting out of a burning building, for instance. Self-bondage is worse than partnered bondage, as there's nobody free to intervene and untie you quickly (this is, of course, assuming your partner is simply a bondage enthusiast and not a serial killer who incorporates bondage into his murder ritual, and that said partner isn't clueless about the inherent dangers). Strict self-bondage, where you literally can't escape until some other condition is met (as with an ice lock or electromagnet on a timer), is still more dangerous. Other things, like the possibility of applying sudden and/or significant force to the neck (falling with your neck tied to the wall, for example) or unremovable mouth obstructions combined with the possibility of inducing vomiting, also increase the amount of danger, generally regardless of whether or not it's a strict scenario. (Having had an asthma attack, I'm familiar with how well the body can operate when running on low levels of oxygen - I still had enough air to walk, but I sure as hell wouldn't have been up to untying (or tying) a square knot, or unlocking any form of lock. Coordination is the first thing to go, and that's exactly what you need to escape in a self bondage choking scenario.

Four things you should avoid on general principle for solo play: (There may be other things people would say are strictly off limits - these are the 4 that come to mind.)
Fire play: (candle wax, heat torment, anything involving an open flame, anywhere in the house). Fire knows how to do one thing: burn stuff. It doesn't like to cooperate. It's not going to hold back just because you're all tied up. So don't take the chance. (Along those lines, keep space heaters and heat registers and such either off, or well away from anything flammable, esp. fabric; make sure the stovetop and oven are off. Being tied up is like leaving the house unattended, except if it burns down, you're part of the fuel for the fire.
Suspension play: anything that puts pressure on your torso, which is, if you're human, relatively smooth and slippery, can shift. A nice, comfortable set of ropes wrapped evenly about your torso one moment can, in response to an involuntary twitch, shift all that pressure down to a single point. Some people have disregarded this rule, and done self-suspension play numerous times, scoffing at the paranoia of the rest of us...right up until the one time things shifted the wrong way and they died. The degree to which people avoid this varies a lot; personally, I draw the line at any kind of torso/neck suspension, including full suspension, or partial (limb) suspensions that I can't slip out of without difficulty. (I'm not entirely sure what could go wrong with my legs being tied such that they're held at a right angle to my bed, but you never know.
Neck ties: If you want to wear a collar, that's fine. Just don't attach it to anything. Anything that encircles the neck and is (or can be) attached to something else, is a death trap in anything but a completely prone position. If you're standing, kneeling, etc, and you slip, trip, or lose your balance, that rope pulling on the collar around your neck becomes an impromptu hangman's noose. And like I said above, in my personal (and rather terrifying) experience with oxygen deprivation, coordination is the first thing to go, so you're probably not going to slip out. (By coordination going, I mean less a "handful of thumbs" so much as every finger is about as coordinated as a foot missing its toes).
Oral obstruction on anything but an empty stomach: Gags can add a lot to a scenario. So can the inclusion of fellatio (possibly depending on your sexual orientation; I'm bi, so sucking cock is a turn on anyway). Either scenario has a significant complication, though, in that it blocks the mouth off completely. If you vomit in this scenario (which could be induced by a variety of things, so even if the gag isn't tickling your gullet, it still causes a problem), the vomit won't flow cleanly from the stomach out the mouth and leave an unobstructed (if rather foul) airway behind; it might try to go through the nose, but there's probably not going to be enough pressure to clear the passage that way. The fellatio scenario has the added fun of direct gag reflex stimulation, making it much more likely that you'll vomit than with just the gag. So, if there's any possibility at all of you throwing up, don't block your mouth. (If forced fellatio appeals to you as a part of a scenario, the best tool we currently have is the SBBJ computer program. Have a look around the Software forum - it can reward you for good performance via an early release or punish you for failure to perform using an external program (intended to connect to an e-Stim system or the like), all without actually forcing you to keep the dildo in your mouth the entire time. (Some versions can give a punishment for pulling away, but that punishment is trivial if you actually need to pull away.)
SBcurious

Post by SBcurious »

Jenny-

well thank you... i imagine you hear alot of groveling, i was being sincere, dearest lovely moderator. :shock:

:oops: i beg your pardon.
i should have been more clear, obviously i have to clear my reputation to one as well reasoned, sexy,(nice pic) and who for the first time, made a lash or two seem kinda appealing to me. alot of sex is communication i guess.
i'd have never voluntarily taken a lash before but i bet you make it ........worth groveling..... :gag:
i tried! i tried, beautiful bound_jenny!!!! i made an attempt, i tried to post my pic, but perhaps it didn't upload fast enough.....it is strange that you and "tenderfoot,"(mmmmm nice handle there;) would see it when i wouldn't, but i just had joined.
i also tried looking through scenarios.
maybe i haven't been on long enough...
maybe it's tougher when it's pretty soft SB that i'm into, outside of being forced to cum a bunch of times, but that's probably a two person procedure. gotta say i love the forum.
and the exchange. :hi: -patrick