selfbondage dare with plenty of rope and time

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jessiebear

selfbondage dare with plenty of rope and time

Post by jessiebear »

hey everyone,

im looking for a good selfbondage dare that i can do between the times of 6am and 5pm.

i have ALOT of rope, and a makeshift gag, a dildo, and very good at tieing knots.

i want it to be long and unconfortable, but i want mostly long becuase if my husband :love: comes home and finds me like that he will make sure i cant get out till he sees it fit to let me out :twisted: . and i want to suspense of getting caught and forced to stay like that and let him use me how ever he wishes. :wink:

please help me that would be greatly appreciated.

:lol: :gag:
sincerely, Jessiebear
Bound Country*Angel. Looking for some fun, can u help? ;)

I have (in addition to house hold items) chains and padlocks, a dildo, gag, a lot of rope, nipple clamps.
Tenderfoot88

Re: selfbondage dare with plenty of rope and time

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm - do you have a padlock? If so you can use an ice released key for escape, which is pretty easy to calibrate by adjusting the amount of ice that needs to melt. For that final, critical connection, instead of tying a knot, tie loops on each end of rope, and put the lock through both of them. If your husband arrives before you're out, he can interrupt the key release without changing anything about your tie.

Also, make sure he knows that he might be coming home to find you tied up and probably minimally dressed. If I came home to find my hypothetical wife tied like that without my knowing that she liked tying herself up and being still tied up when I got there was part of the plan, I'd be very concerned. Depending on how much I knew, either that someone had tied her up and had their way, or that things had gone wrong with the intended version of the selfbondage scenario. Either situation would provoke protective instincts, which isn't what you're looking for.

As for specific ties, do you have anything in mind? Hogties, strappado, ball ties, etc. Or are you looking for something new to try?
jessiebear

Re: selfbondage dare with plenty of rope and time

Post by jessiebear »

He knows I do it. And he has said he would play with me if he came home and found me like that. And I have chains and padlocks as well. And he is okay with it. He is into bondage as well. Looking to try something new
Bound Country*Angel. Looking for some fun, can u help? ;)

I have (in addition to house hold items) chains and padlocks, a dildo, gag, a lot of rope, nipple clamps.