Selfbondage dare in stocking feet

Post your dares or request a dare here.
sagitarium

Selfbondage dare in stocking feet

Post by sagitarium »

Hi would love a selfbondage dare for me tied up in my stocking feet. - have ropes, scarves, tape, a pair off cuff's, zipties, 2 belts and a ballgag
Tenderfoot88

Re: Selfbondage dare in stocking feet

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

To come up with a truly satisfying scenario, we need to know a little more about you.

Do you want something long or something short and super-intense, or do you want meditative self bondage (Kinda an odd concept that a few of us like - basically, tied firmly enough that you're not going anywhere, but gently enough that it's not uncomfortable, and just relaxing and accepting that fact.)? Do you like escape-scenarios where you spend your time squirming and/or frantically doing something in order to prevent something bad from happening, or scenes where you're just stuck, or both?

How experienced are you? You've been here a while, but with only 6 posts, you're dabbling with the forum is pretty minimal, which could mean similar lack of experience with self bondage. I've dabbled for something like 7 years now, but I'm still pretty much a newbie.

If you like genital play at all in this, we need to know what's down there. The effect of a crotch rope on a male, for instance, is far different from how it effects a female.

Are your cuffs safety cuffs (with the release tabs), single locking (turn the lock to open them, but tightens freely), or double locking (have to be locked manually, but can't tighten on wrists anymore?

Are those ropes going to chafe? Rope is made with various levels of bite - easier or harder for it to slide against itself - since it depends what you're using it for. Basically a rope with lots of bite rubbing against your skin (particularly in delicate areas) is about as much fun as having the area bitten by, say, a jackal. (In the right context, human biting can be really fun, but I don't think there's a situation that includes jackals biting that is fun)

A basic hogtie is pretty fun, if you have a bit of core/torso flexibility. Tying the legs to a body harness and the arms just behind your back in some way (perhaps to the knees if you like a bit of that pulling sensation) makes for a much more comfortable hogtie that can last far longer than the standard wrists-to-ankles method. Given you signed up back in 2008, odds are you already know not to do this without some means of freeing yourself of the arm restraints.

You might be interesting in something that bends you forward to see your stockings - either a strappado or a ball tie would work for that.

You see my point - it takes a lot more than an equipment list to inspire anything specific.
sagitarium

Re: Selfbondage dare in stocking feet

Post by sagitarium »

Hi
and ty for your reply.
I haven't been active much here I admit. I have been doing selfbondage since I was around 10 years old, and been doing many different kinds of ties, like hogtie, frogties and even ballties. I love ties that I really have to squirm and struggle to get out of. I'm not much into genital play and my cuff's are without safety but with double locking. I'd actually like to work with the balltie so I can see my stockings. The rope is cotton and soft.

A bit confused reply I think, but I hope it's usefull

All the best

Sagitarium