Selfbondage for two

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Blanco

Selfbondage for two

Post by Blanco »

I sometimes play bondage with a male friend of mine. Binding each other is fun, but we wonder if thee would be a good way to get both selfbondaged in rope. We have tried the scheme A binds B and B gets into self, but B requries so much time and A gets frustrated in the meantime.

Suggestions, techniques and game proposals would be welcome.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Selfbondage for two

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

One scheme that might be interesting would probably require cooperation on the part of both parties to get yourselves both tied, and able to release the other, but not yourself. To be fair, it'd have to be a relatively equitable form of tie (either the same tie on both parties, or similarly challenging according to your varying tastes (for an extreme example, if one of you is a contortionist, they will be able to handle a strappado style tie far longer than the other)).

When one person is released, they have won (by virtue of lasting longer) and are owed some manner of forfeit. (What kind of forfeit would, of course, depend on your relationship.) I would suggest that the victor must free the loser in this game, since their submission is essentially saying they cannot handle the position any longer, though they might end up tying them up again in a different scenario.
Blanco

Post by Blanco »

Yes, Tenderfoot. I get your idea. But I was thinking, more precisely, about games that can be played with two selfbound male guys. The easier way is, as I said A binds B, B binds himself. But it takes some time. I would need a quicker way to get into self for B or for both. And then, once both are tied, a scheme to play, kind of a competition, whose prize is the way to escape and subsequently the "price" that the loser has to pay.

Another one I have thought of is: A chairties B to a solid chair in front of a bed, and tying one of the legs of the bed to one of the legs of the chair (so he won't be able to drag it). Then B gets into a self on a twin chair in a similar way. For both a C&B to chair may be provided.
On the bed there is a laptop that starts playing a DVD at a preset time, displaying a good bondage movie, Both A & B will have to endure their frustration, forced to view it without getting satisfied.

Is there any good selfbondage technique for a chairtie that B can use here?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

That would depend entirely on the chair - there's even more variation in effective chair ties (self or not) than there is in chair designs. It also depends on what kind of tools you have available. It's quite easy to make any tie inescapable by pre-tying the knots in impossible-to-reach locations, then using padlocks (without keys) where you'd be able to reach the connection. No knots in reach, no keys for the locks, no escape.

The best way to figure out a viable chair tie for a given chair is to experiment. One has to be somewhat careful in said experiments without a watcher to release you if you screw up and can't get out, though.
SusanSub

Post by SusanSub »

I offer the following suggestion.

You each get into identical self-bondage. This should include either some predicament, or something that gradually gives increased pain over time. You each have a release key, but it is the key for the other person. When one of you asks for release, he is the loser.

The loser then gives the release key to the winner who releases himself completely, The winner then partially releases the loser, removing the painful part of the bondage, but keeps him in bondage. The winner then has a number of options, depending on your relationship.

Admit you lose.
Give me the key
and I will choose
when you'll be free.
There is no place I'd rather be
than chained and bound in ecstasy.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Isn't that exactly what I suggested in my first response, less the fact that you're being more specific in the forfeit the loser owes?
Blanco

Post by Blanco »

Hello again,

I retake this thread to make a technical question, always on the contemporary selfbondage idea.

The easier way is, as formerly said, the guy A hogties the guy B, then the guy B ties himself in a self hogtie, like the "super hogtie" scheme portrayed several times here (drawings from "Bondage Life"). Anyway, B will always be less restrained than A.
The question is, if there is a way that (without cuffs) the bound A could help to tighten the restraints of B. I know they will never be equal, but that could reduce the difference.

My main idea would be performing the classical selfhogtie, but preparing prviously some loops around arms, chest and wrists, tied loosely with a no-return slip knot, that could be pulled by the other one's fingers to tighten them.

Is it doable? May anyone suggest another ways?

Thanks in advance
xt

Post by xt »

Blanco,

Zip ties (also known as cable ties) can be very useful for quick, secure, no-comeback tightening of cuffs, or of cuffs to fixed objects, etc.

It would be easier if you were using leather cuffs, since you could then use the zip ties to both "lock" *and* join them. But even in your own double-hogtie example, you could each tie your own wrists and ankles with rope cuffs, then check on the other's bonds. Once satisfied, you roll over, and use the heaviest-duty zip tie to pull your ankles up towards your wrists. Now you are each equally secured.

Release competition? How about with each of you starting out next to each other, you place a scissor / release mechanism somewhere far away in the house. The idea is that the one who can crawl there the fastest gets out first!

But you could also add a challenging wrinkle to the race: create an unavoidable "minefield" between yourselves and the release, say, a swath of uncooked rice. You two are heading over to the release neck-and-neck, when you reach the minefield. The quandary: if you go through *first*, once on the other side you are now closest to the reward, but if the rice sticks to you as you are moving, then the discomfort may slow you down...and the person who went *second* may be able to win the race, because of less discomfort!

Other idea: each bound separately, wrist-to-ankle, sitting down on floor, facing away from each other. Some form of CBT tied off to fixed object of equal distance away from each of you. Key / release will drop between you, behind your backs, *exactly* equidistant from your reach. But you are far enough away that you will need to move yourself backwards towards the release, thus pulling on the CBT fixing you to the object. Whoever can take more pressure can spend more time at fullest extension, trying to grab the release. If it bounces a bit closer to one of you, thus providing a lucky advantage, well hey, them's the breaks.

Goes without saying, always experiment first and always have a backup release.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

If You both accept touching each other, there is an easy way to simultaneously bind both:
- back to back
- ankles together (your left to his right and so)
- maybe spreader bar
- buttocks pressed in each other, may also link balls with some thread
- arms interlocked and tied/cuffed in front
- could add any form of shibari/crotch tie before that
- tits might be clamped and use elastic luggage ropes to anchor at opposite walls
- release by keys/ice/etc.
Might be a tug of war: each key on each wall, so to release yourself You have to drag him and pull/rip his clamps (ouch!)

Now You'll see who's the strongest guy!
Have fun, love the pain,
f4