Dares for new catsuit

Post your dares or request a dare here.
subsange

Dares for new catsuit

Post by subsange »

I got my new latex catsuit and looking for a dare to make this weekend interesting.

I have Latex Catsuit, Small and Medium Buttplug, Hogtie Set (Selfbondage safe - non locking), Wrist and Leg Restraint, Gasmask, Ball Gag, Collar, Belts, Locks, and Household Items.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Dares for new catsuit

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

How comfortable is the catsuit? Is it something you could sleep in? (They're quite excellent at holding butt plugs in for unusually long periods of time, but if it has you dripping in sweat in an hour or so, that probably wouldn't work so well.)

If that works, I'm thinking buttplug (your choice - smaller than your max capacity, for sure), catsuit, then tied to your bed for the night. I've done it, minus the catsuit, and despite being relatively nonrestrictive (held in a position I find very comfortable, with enough slack to move around a bit) it really was an interesting experience.

This would, of course, be in addition to the stuff you do during the day. :twisted:
subsange

Post by subsange »

It is very comfortable. I did not get it custom fitted so it has more give and is not hot. It sounds like an interesting experience that I'll try tonight and report back.

Any other dares/ideas are welcome as well.
subsange

Post by subsange »

I was able to wear it for about two hours before I had to take it off. It started getting too hot wearing it, but it was interesting wearing it.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Well, now you know - avoid doing strict/inescapable scenes for longer than 2 hours with the catsuit on. (Given how good Latex and other "rubber" fabrics are at insulating, the temperature would only continue to increase, and could well get beyond the point of safe exposure (into heat exaustion/sun stroke levels), and that's something you really don't want to do. The only way I can think of that would counteract that would be something to do with immersing your torso in water, which is also something you really don't want to do in a strict setup.

Hmm...nothing else really comes to me at the moment. Perhaps have a look through the scenarios and dares boards, see if there's anything of interest?
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

If heat is your problem, go to someplace where you can cool off the room.
In winter, open the windows. Otherwise, turn an air-conditioner on.

Did you take advantage of Halloween to wear it in public?
subsange

Post by subsange »

I have figured out a way to cool off the room more.

And unfortunately I didn't get to take advantage of Halloween. I had nothing going on and work, which sucked.
RubberGloveLover

Post by RubberGloveLover »

Actually, the looser the catsuit, the more insulating it is. It's the same principle as layering with regular fabrics in winter. A thinner, made-to-measure catsuit isn't quite as warm as a 1mm loose "boiler suit".

Also, there is an acquired endurance wearing these things. I started out at 30-45 minutes (or until I climaxed, whichever was first), and after several sessions I was up to sleeping all night or wearing it all day. My next goal is 24 hour enclosure. It depends on very well-fitting socks, gloves, and suit because if there are any wrinkles or tight spots, they won't get any better as time goes on. It's easy to ignore them when aroused, but post-climax it can be unbearable.

A lot of how hot you feel has to do with the ambient temperature of the room. I find I can wear mine much, much longer in winter (especially when I lower the heat in the house) than I can in summer. In fact, I can rarely wear mine in summer because even in the air conditioning it's just way too warm and humid.

Good luck!
subsange

Post by subsange »

I am now at the point that I can wear the catsuit for 5-6 hours at a time. It is exhilarating for the first hour then a constant arousal for the rest of the time. It just feels SO GOOD :D
SoloBondager

Post by SoloBondager »

My catsuit is made of lycra and cotton. In the summer, while on a trip, I have worn it to the motel swimming pool.
I don't do it when the pool is really crowded but I do get interesting looks from those who are there.
And the feeling of getting out with a soaking wet and clinging catsuit is very interesting.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

Hi SoloBondager,

Here is a little idea, that might work for you..

In order to make this working, you'll need (at least) one vibrating bullet, with a wireless remote control. This bullet, will need to work so, that it will react to the remote controller, when within radio reach, but will cease to buzz, when outside radio reach (oftenly app. 20-25 meters / 70-80 feet).
I have this one, which does the trick perfectly: http://www.oriononlineshop.com/epages/o ... 5755690000

Now, the trick will be to place a (set of) key(s), allowing your release, at some place where you will need to walk a distance to get the key(s), to be able to get free again.
Put your chosen buttplug into place, as well as a buzzing dildo.
Then put on your catsuit, place the bullet inside your catsuit, at your clitoris, (remember to turn it on), start the remote controller, and set it to something that really get you going.
Place the remote controller close to your front door, and move so far away from it, that the bullet stops vibrating (if you can).
Lock a piece of chain around your waist, and then lock it between your legs (crotchrope style), using the padlocks, which's keys are placed 'outside'.

Put on some 'street clothing', of your choosing, in the range from A long coat, to a set of trousers & blouse, and of course some footwear. (The higher the heels, the longer time it'll take to get to the keys and back)

Now the challenge will be to collect the keys to your release. On your way out, as well as on your way in again, the remote bullet will come to life, as soon as you come into radio-reach of the remote...
Especially on the way back in, you'll most probably get the full impact.