looking for a dare/scenario... please help

Post your dares or request a dare here.
boundfun

looking for a dare/scenario... please help

Post by boundfun »

i am 23m looking for a self-bondage dare / scenario, willing to try and experience any of your ideas.

bondage materials: good amount of rope, duck tape, zip ties, neck ties, belts

i am open to any and all ideas, so please share. i will wear what ever clothing you decide or as little clothing you decide, its up to you. i also have some female clothes if you are interested. (bra, panties, 3 pairs of pantyhose, several dresses, knee socks, leggings and shorts)

hopefully i get some responses and dares / scenarios, i am looking forward to what you guys come up with.

thanks
Tenderfoot88

Re: looking for a dare/scenario... please help

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

A couple of questions for you:

Are you looking for public or private (or risk of exposure like the "near a window" variation on most scenarios)?
Do you have any specific fetishes or hard limits (admittedly, everything I can think of along those lines requires something you don't have, but I'm not the go-to-guy for fetish behaviors)
How long a session do you want?
How strenuous do you want the session to be? (Spread eagle on bed is something you can sleep in, a strict hog tie, only if you've been up a week straight or the like)
Are you interested in sensory deprivation? (You don't list a blindfold, gag, or earplugs anywhere, but there are a lot of ways to improvise a gag or a blindfold, and a few somewhat effective methods of making makeshift earplugs)
How much rope, in how many pieces? Do you have enough for a karada (body harness) or similarly rope-demanding ties, or just smaller lengths for more practical ties. (Note that smaller ties are often much less comfortable - if you're lifting a leg with some rope and only have enough rope to loop the limb once, it'll dig in a lot more than when you have enough rope to do a dozen loops side-by-side)
What resources do you have for tying yourself to things? (For instance, I have 4 wrist-ankle straps at the moment that are barely usable, since my current bedframe doesn't have any openings to tie the other end to, and my chair is similarly limited, if not quite so completely. Some people have bedframes with openings all over the place that enables some really interesting stuff, especially if they're willing to pull the mattress off for the session.)

The more information like that you provide, the more directly applicable the dare you get will be.
RADER

Post by RADER »

You have not experienced real bondage without a sensory deprivation Hood.
Get one, and have someone put you in it. I know that you will love it.
But do not try it your self; for safety, you need a partner. :idea: :rofl: :rofl:
Rader
boundfun

Post by boundfun »

thanks guys for the advice.

i have about half a dozen smaller pieces of rope, all between 2-4 feet long. i usually use duck tape for a gag and shove either socks (clean or dirty) or rag in my mouth. i can wrap the duck tape all the way around my hand, can also use pantyhose as a hood or cleave gag. i will be doing this in my room and have a bed, chair, desk, closet and other furniture to be bound to, i also enjoy hogties. i am open to new positions though as well. I would like a scenario where i may be caught by my roomate(s). i also have zip ties to use as restraints as well and have bandanna's for blindfolds. in order to release myself, i have scissor. as for length of the dare, i guess that depends on how long it takes for me to free myself but i would enjoy 30-60 mins to start. I cd sometimes in sb or nude or some form of underwear, socks, etc. I hope that helps. thanks.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm. Are you up for a strappado tie of some kind? (First picture here for an example, though that's a pretty intense one: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12545) If you have a mounting point in the ceiling that you trust with about double the force needed to pull on your arms (however much you want), great; if not, you'll have to improvise using the closet door or something of that nature.

It unfortunately requires one longer rope - about double the distance between where your wrists will be and the ceiling hook or closet door top. For the closet, a long nylon strap would be better, since you could close the door and have the weight transfer still work. Might need more if you use a small weight and have vulnerable floors (hardwood dents, tiles crack, carpet just sits there). If you don't have anything like that, you can make one with duck tape if you don't mind "wasting" a fair bit of it. Take one continuous strand and spin it around so it tapes itself together into something roughly rope-like. (This won't be rubbing against your skin, so don't worry about abrasion, though try to make it fairly smooth so it can slide more easily). It's also possible to mimic the flat strap by placing 2 equal lengths glue-side together for the length of it, but getting 12 feet of tape laid out, glue side up, and then laying a second piece on top of it is a bit of a nightmare. Duck tape is probably best, because it makes securing it to the wrists much easier.

It also needs a hangable weight of some kind. The best home version I've heard of is a suitcase or duffel bag. Once you have this and the longer rope, hang the rope from the hook or drape it over the closet door, tie the suitcase to one end. Then you'll need to experiment a bit - put enough weight in the suitcase that it feels heavy when you pull the rope on the other side down. (Once you're tied, this weight will be pulling on your arms all the time, so just enough to be noticeable the first time. A simple way to experience how it gets worse over time: fill a glass of water all the way, hold it out at arms length. Easy at first, but half an hour later, it's really hard.)

Once you have that, you'll need a release mechanism - something that will release in half an hour or so - strappado is intended to be high intensity, so act accordingly. I suggest a self releasing ice lock (or several, if you're concerned about them binding together) between the long rope and the suitcase. Thus, when the lock releases, it stops pulling on your arms. There are several homemade designs for these on this site. If you have something you use for this already, great. If you want to be able to release on demand, tie the scissors you mentioned to the rope so they hang in reach of your hands, grab them when you need them and cut the rope, or the zip tie holding the rope to whatever is on your wrists, if you can reach it. (The release drops the weighted suitcase on the floor, so you want it hanging close to the ground if your floors are easily dented or cracked. Carpet and linoleum are ideal for this.) I also suggest you have whatever tools you need to get out of your restraints on the floor as well. If you lose your balance, it will hurt like hell, but at least you'll be able to free yourself.

If you're using duck tape for the longer rope, pull on the free end of the rope enough to lift the suitcase (preferably enough that you can't set it down when tied to that rope...though if you get it just right, you'll be able to set it down, but only by going into an uncomfortably bent position like the example picture (adjusted for how flexible you are) punch a hole through it with something sharp, and thread a longish ziptie through. Don't close it. This is going to be your final link. (If anyone's doing this with a rope, just tie a loop where it needs to be and thread the ziptie through - if you're really equipped and using handcuffs, just tie the chain in the handcuffs to the rope.

I'll let you figure out how much of this you're up to; I don't know how flexible you are, or what you prefer with certain ties. The only thing you absolutely need is some means of tying your wrists behind your back. I suggest a gag and blindfold (You said you had a roommate who would be coming back at some point, so if everything goes horribly wrong and the release methods fail completely, he/she'll discover you without you needing to call for help, so the gag should be fine). Personally, I'd do a narrow belt tied around my head rather than the stuffed sock method, but that's because I have a relatively dry mouth in the first place - putting something absorbent in there that I can't get out would not be fun. If you like crossdressing, go for whatever you like in that regard. If you have any sex toys you like, use them - gives you something to focus on other than the arms. (Alternatively, you could try figging - take a piece of ginger root, skin it (ideally fashioning it into a butt-plug like shape, though that never seems to work for me) and slide it into your asshole without lube - it's moist enough to slide in easily enough on its own, and lube will dilute the effect.). If you have good balance, tie your legs together (preferably thighs and ankles...though ankles will make the final release really awkward, since you can't really walk at all that way) - but only if you have good balance. The duck tape rope will probably fail if you fall, and a hook would probably fall out, or the rope would slip over the side, but if the rig somehow survives the jolt, it will go right into your shoulders. So please don't fall. (Mythbusters tested a flat piece of duck tape that failed at around 67 pounds - the twist will increase it, but a twisted single strand of duck tape should not be sufficient to bear your weight, so it'd break (at maybe 80 pounds or so - most adults are well over 100, so there's no need to worry). Even then, you fall flat on your face, since your arms are tied behind you. This is what made me think of having what you need to free yourself on the ground.)

Do whatever else you feel comfortable with, then tie your wrists behind your back. Stand with your back to the free end of the rope and pull down enough to lift the suitcase. The ziptie you placed earlier should be somewhere near your wrists. Close it, and you're stuck until your release triggers. (Or your arms get too sore, if you have the scissors hanging in reach). When the release triggers, the weight on your arms will be gone, and you'll be able to work on getting yourself free.

Have fun. And yes, I know I'm evil. That said, I don't want you to get hurt; think things through as you're doing this; if you're seeing things genuinely frightening about this scenario, it's because I missed something, not because I'm trying to scare you. I've never tried this kind of rig before (though I want to), so I don't know if there will be any difficulties. (Personally, I'm a few items short of doing this the way I want it to, plus I want the house to myself for a while.)

I really suggest you find yourself longer rope lengths at a hardware store. They have reels there that have the different types exposed; find a brand that's comfortable against the back of your hand (not the most sensitive place it might be rubbing, but I think people would notice the others). I quite like self-tying some of the Japanese style harnesses - they look good, they feel good, and they provide a number of interesting places to tie to. They just require much longer lengths of rope than you mentioned. 40ish feet for a karada isn't uncommon on a slender girl; for me it's more like 60 or 70 feet. I've picked up things for selfbondage at the local hardware store a couple of times, and nobody looked twice. And I'm quite sure I was the only one who noticed the attractive young lady at the supermarket late at night buying a piece of ginger root of excellent dimensions for figging, and nothing else (I didn't say anything though; she was having a hard time meeting people's eyes as it was). Hardware stores are also way less expensive than sex shops for quality rope, though they don't have the silky smooth stuff designed to avoid rope burns on sensitive areas