CD risky streetwalking operation

Post your dares or request a dare here.
hks2447

CD risky streetwalking operation

Post by hks2447 »

crossdressing, my favorite hobby. i dont want anyone to find out so going outdoors is an extreme rush. i love doing humiliating acts dressed like a sissy slut knowing there is a slight chance ill b seen. i live in a very small town and if sum1 found out, word would spread in no time. its pretty much a ghost town. 2000 people, lots of empty houses, buildings and condemned lots. cornfields surround the town, which make for a great place to shoot outdoor scenes in the day. oh yea, if i didnt film it or take pics it didnt happen so i film EVERYTHING. anyway, in the hours of midnight to sunrise i go places with high risk. im a pretty good cd, im short and slim. at a distance or in the dark it would be pretty hard to tell im not a girl. i have been seen many times but never good enuf to b identified. ive had some seriously close calls too. i have accidentally been seen up close in the light but not by anyone who knows me. the humiliation in that brief moment when sum1 sees me and judges me.... it makes me intensely horny. im open to tips and dares. ive always been the writer and direx]cter of my films so y not hear some other ideas? i never touch or untuck my dick from panties while im crossdressing. its small and difficult to see and i keep it that way. i can easily get off by being penetrated anally. since i almost always put myself in bondage. i often include dildos that i dont have to hold to suck and fuck.
the manliest feature of my body is my shoulders. they are too broad for my liking. but if i dropped them drop as if my elbows were touching behind my back, i look way more convincing. what is a good way to secure my elbows together without being tied to an object?