Solo/Night Public dare?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkyChris24

Solo/Night Public dare?

Post by KinkyChris24 »

I've finally got the house to myself, so I'm looking for a few dares to complete while I'm on my own. I do live in a built up area so I may be willing to go outside at night. For those who don't know; I'm male, have no decent Self-Bondage stuff except some feminine clothes (no makeup or shoes yet) and there are plenty of back lanes nearby to stash stuff. Can anyone help make me helpless? :twisted: :whip:
edward123

Re: Solo/Night Public dare?

Post by edward123 »

put on your sexiest clothes (mini dress or skirt and blouse) you can put on panties and pantyhose, but under that put on a crotch rope tied to your waist if you doesn´t have rope you can use your imagination (one day I made a crotch rope with pantyhose) ..
so, just imagine.

after that gag yourself with anything makes you feel good.. go out and walk for a few blocks... when you get back home, tie your knees and your ankles with pantyhose or rope,blindfold you, put some handcuff and do whatever you want, struggle in the floor feeling de crotch rope in your ass and your dick.. that feels good

you can do it in front of a window too, so the people outside can see you but you can´t see them because you are blindfolded ;)
Bondage is my passion