Ran out of ideas so anybody knows something fun?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
firefinal1

Ran out of ideas so anybody knows something fun?

Post by firefinal1 »

Hey guys/girls,

I finally (re)registered at this website. (I used to be on this website before a couple years ago... but I was banned due to the under 21 rule.. :oops: )
Anyway I've been in selfbondage for about a year of 7 now and running a bit out of funny ideas for selfbondage scenarios.

Tomorrow and next week I will have the house to myself for at least 5-7 hours, below I will make a list of equipment I have + a general idea of the house.

Equipment:
Lockables / Bondage gear
- 1x Handcuffs
- 2x Padlock (1 small 1 large different keys)
- 2x Keycoords
- 1x Regular rope 3m
- 3x Bagage straps 6m ( http://static.webshopapp.com/shops/0023 ... -5-mtr.jpg)
- 1x Bagage strap 6m without the clip
- 2x shoelace 1.5m
- 1x Blindfold
- 6x 1 inch diameter Rings (To make the Special ring device for example)

Punishment gear:
- Cloth pegs a lot
- 1x Nipple clamps (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3 ... AA160_.jpg)
- 1x Ball Gag
- 1x Vibrating Egg (However the pulling cord broke, so I cant insert it... it does still vibrate however.)
- 2x 1 Pound lead weights
- Acces to male cloths / Garbage sacks but NOT to female clothing.
- I might be able to construct some kind of spanking device from my lego.. Gonna attempt it tonight

Possible Locations:
My own bedroom (2nd Floor):
- 2.00m by 0.90m bed
- A Ceiling hook at 3m height in the middle of my bedroom capable of handeling 100kg+ (Im just 85... and have suspended myself before ^^)
- A window providing direct view of the busy street im living at + gives outsiders a view of my complete room EXCEPT my bed

Badroom (1st Floor):
- Bathtub, I can lay inside the bathtub.
- Shower, attached to the bathtub and provides an anchor point at around 1/4th of the bathtub length. (If the place where my head is counts as 0 and where my feet are as 1)
- Toilet, next to the bathtub where my feet usually are.
- Anchored towelrack, next to the toilet directly below a window.
- Window, provides direct view of the busy street Im living at + gives outsides a view of the complete bathroom of all items / persons above 1.2m height.

Living room:
Sadly a NO GO place, sorry guys / girls.

Garage (Ground Floor)
- Multiple anchor points spread out on the ceiling
- Mostly empty, except some storageshelfs on the wall
- One large front door to enter the car
- One regular rear door to enter the backyard

Nearby Public Forest (PREFERRED:
- Well all you can find in a forest, trees etc.
- Currently very crowdy due to the weather conditions
Last edited by firefinal1 on 24 Jul 2013, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Ran out of ideas so anybody knows something fun?

Post by lj »

sorry to do a safety police comment but I hope you understand...

a 100Kg suspension point is NOT suitable for suspension for a normal human body. You need a dynamic loading several times that, I can't give you figures from knowledge, but I've seen comments suggesting a x 5 factor at least. It would be perfectly ok for scenes requiring hands to be secured above the head, a strappado, raised legs etc but not a true suspension and certainly not anything inverted.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

lj wrote:sorry to do a safety police comment but I hope you understand...

a 100Kg suspension point is NOT suitable for suspension for a normal human body. You need a dynamic loading several times that, I can't give you figures from knowledge, but I've seen comments suggesting a x 5 factor at least. It would be perfectly ok for scenes requiring hands to be secured above the head, a strappado, raised legs etc but not a true suspension and certainly not anything inverted.
Yeah thats true, however Im not 100% sure what its limit is.. All I know is that I did suspend me before on that point with an additional matras as well. That was the 100kg ^_^ It probably could sustain much more, its quite the hook. It was used in the past to move furniture inside the house trough the window, but my parents forgot to remove it ^_^
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Well turned out I wasnt fully home alone... I will be next week =)
Even though I did manage to do some fun stuff.

I started my bondage session in my bedroom with a crotch rope and a breastharness. The rope running between my legs was attached with a special ring device to both the crotch rope and breast harness. If the string was pulled it would first tighten the crotch rope and afterwards tighten the breastharness as well. Also I have attached handcuffs behind my back on this same rope. If the ropes thightens, the handcuffs will shift down between my legs, making the bondage a whole lot more uncomfortable but fun. After finishing up the ties I collected my additional toys and I got dressed to go to the bathroom. I wore regular jeans with a tshirt and all my bondage was covered.

After reaching the bathroom I placed a pair of scissors in the hall way a bit out of sight. These would be my first emergency release. IF I had to use them I would have to unlock the door, step inside the hall way for everybody in the house to see me if they come up stair. (Second last thing I want)

So with the first emergency release set I made another one in the bathroom using another set of scissors. I tied the scissors to a shoelace and tied this shoelace to the curtain opener. Therefore IF I had to use these scissors I would have to pull the chord to get the scissors within reach, however by doing so I would have open the curtains and everybody in the street looking in has a really good chance to see me. (The last thing I want)

So with the two emergencies setup, time to finish the bondage. First I spread a couple of wires throughout the bathroom, making a maze which should prevent me to just walk towards the keys or emergency release. After that I prepared my nippleclamps. 2x One clothpeg attached to a 10cm coord with an 500gr weight on it and over this clothpeg I turned another clothpeg sideways to increase their clamping force.

Also I attached two keycoords to the centre of the wiremaze in the bathroom and connected these keycords with my nippleclampsweights. As a result the weights will already put strain on my nipples, but IF I have to use the emergency release in the hall way I would have to pull the nippleclamps off.

So here I am standing in the middle of the bathroom, fully naked and tied up. Secured with nippleclamps to my own made wire maze. Ready for the last few steps. I wanted to try something new, so I got myself a pair of latex gloves. These latex gloves will make it much hard to find the key and keyholes in the handcufs, because you just dont feel that much. Putting them on wasnt that easy to be honest, however struggling for a couple of seconds made them fit nice and thight. So next step, the Ball gag. Putting it in with latex gloves turned out to be a bit harder than I imagined, however I managed to get it nice and thight. I just couldnt spit it out myself or actually get it out without untieing the knots first.

Now for the second last step, the blindfold. I just love the blindfold, it makes everything so much more intens. After putting it on I stood still for a moment, knowing that I only have 1 more step to do before Im really stuck. My adrenaline started to rush, I started to sweat actually out of excitement. I decided to throw the keys to the handcuffs away on the carpet somewhere. After doing so I put my hands behind my back. Putting in my left wrist first *click, click, click*. My mind started to wonder... Do I really want this? Off course! Right wrist in the cuff and *click, click, click*. Adrenaline started to race through my body, awsome!

After standing for a couple of minutes I started to move around, the wire maze turned out to be quite effective. At first I sat down at the location I already was. Feeling around to see if the keys are within range. Nothing... So I had to move... Getting up was relative difficult and stepping over the next wire wasn't as easy as I thought. However I managed to do so and started feeling around again. Nothing... In the mean time I turned quite a few times and I didnt actually know, which side I was facing. After 3 more times stepping over the wires I bumped into the door.. I didnt expected that and I knew I was facing the wrong direction, since the keys were tossed the other way. It took me well over 75minuts to find the keys. Suprisingly without anybody knocking on the door what the hell I was doing inside the bathroom for 75minuts.

Getting out of handcuffs with latex gloves turned out to be very very difficult, eventually I ripped the gloves apart in order to get a better feeling. It was quite a nice adventure, however next time I hope to have an even better MUCH longer adventure through the whole house having to walk up and down the stairs to reclaim the different keys etc.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

firefinal1 wrote:Getting out of handcuffs with latex gloves turned out to be very very difficult, eventually I ripped the gloves apart in order to get a better feeling.
So you had a closecall there? :P I don't think i could rip my thick latex gloves apart even if i wanted to, they're even quite tightly fit around fingers. But they are like this and we might be talking about very different kind of gloves... Doing blind search for key on the floor is not a reliable release either. Make sure you have some backup release.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Jadit wrote:
firefinal1 wrote:Getting out of handcuffs with latex gloves turned out to be very very difficult, eventually I ripped the gloves apart in order to get a better feeling.
So you had a closecall there? :P I don't think i could rip my thick latex gloves apart even if i wanted to, they're even quite tightly fit around fingers. But they are like this and we might be talking about very different kind of gloves... Doing blind search for key on the floor is not a reliable release either. Make sure you have some backup release.
Nah I got the simple ones from the grocery store, just to try it out. If I had the ones like you had... no way I could have ripped them ^_^
And the blind search for a key on the floor isnt a very reliable release, that is for sure. However it is a very excited one.

As could be read I had two back up release systems. But using those would include the penalty / punishment of either expose myself to the public (Scissors connected with the window blinders) or possible expose myself to my roommates (Scissors within the public hall way).

The scissors could easily cut the ropes I used to bind the handcuffs to the harness. And after that I am flexible enough to bring my hands infront of my body and untie the blindfold. But I have only used an emergency back up 1x, during probably couple of hunderd self bondage sessions last few years.

Back then I had to use the emergency release, as I assumed being home alone and suddenly heared sound downstairs.. Turned out to be the cat of the neighbours together with me own cat... So wasnt really necessary but still.. =D