dare me

Post your dares or request a dare here.
simplicity0

dare me

Post by simplicity0 »

hi everyone. i'm a 23f who is addicted to self bondage but just found these forums. i'd love to complete dares that you guys give me, or walk me through (amber_leigh7 on yahoo).

i live in an apartment, have a female roommate, and have a modest collection of toys to use. they include :vibrating jelly dildo, strap-on butterfly vib with remote, a little (just a little bigger than the AA battery that fits in it) but powerful vibrator, two pairs of handcuffs, a lot of tape, twine, belts, string, etc.

the aspects i love about self bondage are:

the thrill of possibly being caught or seen, so there is usually some element of that there.
possible humiliation or pain
orgasm denial/teasing mixed with over stimulation (different sessions obviously)
creativity

if anyone wants to play with me, just post here, or IM me.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: dare me

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I would love to play with you, but....
Short of that, you can also check out http://www.milovana.com/webteases/ for more ideas...
Does your roommate like to play, or are the two of you straight???
You like pain??? try this one... http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=18941
There are several teases that are orgasm denial type...

Here is an idea that may work...
for the rest of the day, or if it is late then for all of tomorrow:
You will wear a kinda short skirt, not too short, but above the knee...
No panties...
Get or find 2 feathers and tape it to your legs so that it will brush your pussy with each step...
If you want a "daily task" type of schedule, I can start you a new post, and maybe everyone will join in making your day
a living "hell"... tease an torment type... :)

For more ideas, do a search for Claudia, she did several of things here, and LOTS!!! over at http://boundforum.com
And here is the bog she had over there, unfortunally, they shut her down and I managed to talk her into comming over here...
She stayed for a while then left...http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=89595
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ghost001985

Post by ghost001985 »

first off welcome to the forums! and im unknownperson182 on y hoo

to start does your apartment needs a balcony faceing other apartments? if so we can continue. youll need to do a couple things first, stay up really last one nite, or wake up very early, about 4:30am or 5:00 am, go out on your balcony so you can find when people around you start getting up. when you find 10 people up, mark the time. next youll need to get some strong rope about 10 foot long, that twine in a ice cube with your handcuff key, and the knife, a Vibrating Inflatable Butt Plug, your little powerful vibrator, nipple clamps, a O-ring gag, a blindfold, small 3 foot chain, handcuffs, duct tape, and a small knife.

try not to know what the weather will be like on the day you do this.

with that time you marked, minus 2 and a half hours, hopefully your roommate would be gone. pull a chair on to the balcony, hang the ice cube with your handcuff key, and the knife and cover both of them with lub, place it so it will fall 2 foot behind you, put in the Butt Plug, and pump it up, tape your little vibrator to the chair, or put it in you, put on the nipple clamps, connect one them to the chain, with the other end rap it around one of the bars of the balcony, then connect the other nipple clamps, measure out the rope so where ever you tie it behind you, you are slightly pulling on your nipple clamps. connect the handcuffs to the end of it. next tape your legs, waist and torso to the chair, then the blindfold and the O-ring gag. lastly turn the Vibrators to max and handcuff yourself.

now without knowing what the temperature will be, you wont know when youll get free, and with the O-ring gag in youll still make alot of sound for everyone to hear. when the ice cube melts youll have to pull on your nipple clamps to get the knife and key. either use the knife to cut the rope, or use the key to uncuff your self, but be careful with the lub on them they might slip out of your hand.

and to add some humiliation, you could add a video recorder, and either live stream it, or send the video out to people on here.
simplicity0

Post by simplicity0 »

thanks for the replies guys.

to answer a few question, my roommate is straight, i'm bi-curious. our balcony does look onto other apartments, but it's never really too busy with foot traffic except in really nice weather.

and a daily task sounds like so much fun, but i'm not quite ready to commit to it. i'd want to take it on for all you guys could dish out.