Straddling the line - self-bondage

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SelfTorturer

Straddling the line - self-bondage

Post by SelfTorturer »

I have always wanted to experience the torture of straddling a wooden horse. This is going to happen in a couple of hours. Here is what I am planning to do:

I'n going to rig a rope from to points in the ceiling. After straddling it and standing upon big books, I'm going to tighten that rope as high as I can against my crotch. Then I'll handcuff myself and kick the books away. I'll be forced to stand on my toes. The rope will take the role of the upper board of a real wooden pony.

Now, that's just the beginning...

I have a longer spreader bar, which I am planning to use. I must check that I can stand on the books while wearing it. Otherwise, I'll go for the shorter bar.

I shall also put a big butt-plug. I'm going to coat it with lubricant, pop it in, pop it out and only then coat it with Tiger Balm. I'll then wait until the last moment to pop it in again, just before I cuff my hands together, so that I will have no time to change my mind and remove it. That kind of stuff takes some time to get to full power.

As for clamping my nipples, I was considering linking them to a wooden bit-gag to force myself to look down and drool over my chest.

Please tell me what to add to this predicament. I'll take pictures of the whole event and post them here. In particular, I am looking for way to make my legs and feet tire more quickly.
cdinbonds

Re: Straddling the line - self-bondage

Post by cdinbonds »

A crotch rope and a wooden horse are two vastly different feelings. There is no comparison between a hard unyielding horse (usually with a sharp edge) and a soft piece of rope.

What you are planning should be fun though. Enjoy. :whip:

P.S. You might try straddling one of the spreader bars instead of the rope. That will be closer to what you are looking for.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
SelfTorturer

Post by SelfTorturer »

That might be a good idea, but I am concerned that the bar could break under my weight.

Anyway, I have done it now and I may assure you that the rope was not that elastic and smooth and lenient. But I should definitely compare with sitting on a board. This is just something that more difficult to rig, for me.

Now, is there a way to post pictures on that forum?
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

For a good read, check out:

http://www.michaelalexanderstories.com/ ... ding1.html

Breanne has also done rope walks. The knotted rope is a pretty severe challenge.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:A crotch rope and a wooden horse are two vastly different feelings. There is no comparison between a hard unyielding horse (usually with a sharp edge) and a soft piece of rope.
I can vouch for that. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
jessicaplays

Post by jessicaplays »

Little addition for you
How about adding a braid in your hair (if you have long hair) or a nose clip attached to the ceiling via bungee cord or a rubber band? That way you have to raise your head to take the pressure off your hair/nose, but that pulls your nipple clamps hard... an extra predicament :-)
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK