Blackmail

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Jullia

Blackmail

Post by Jullia »

I have been trying tris kind of stuff before a cuple of times. i have done both sides and always was fun. So here`s how it works: There will be a blackmailer and a victim. The victim will send the blackmailed degarding photos of him/herself so the blackmailer will have complete power over him/her for a term decided before the blackmail starts. You may start with me...i am not currentry being blackmailed or blackmailing anyone.
Basicly, its just a master/slave relationship...the only difference is that you offer the master more power over you than usually.
ponylady

Re: Blackmail

Post by ponylady »

nice idea, BUT:

# this only works if the compromising pix/vids are really showing the victim & you konw his/her
real identity.

# how can you be sure the file-copies are destroyed by the dominant & won't resurface
later. this could get really ugly
[
Miana

Post by Miana »

There's a fairly simple answer problem #1.

You and whoever agree to some kind of handwritten message or sign. Any photos you take include that sign proving its in fact you. I'd suggest including either you boundanna username or some other name be in the message, a suitably humiliating message would add to the fun.

As for #2, I've only figured out one possible way which is sort of mutual blackmail. You send hard copy photos to them and they send you an encrypted file of blackmail photos of themselves. The trick is theirs are on time-release, no way for you to access them until then while they can always have access yours. From the start until the photos of them time release, your blackmailed pure and simple. After a point though, you have mutual blackmail photos of each other.

This is not at all secure. Hard copy photos can be scanned, whoever has yours can decide that the damage you can so is less than you can do to them, the encrypted file can be bogus whatever. There's simply no safe word when it comes to this kind of play, your either in or out, no control or in total contro.

That choice of course is yours :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I'm out.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

This sort of thing is only "smart" if you trust the other party literally with your life, and still isn't "safe" to practice. Things could very quickly get out of hand, and ruin your life. Friendships, associations, careers, even interactions with random people on the street can all go sour in a hurry if this sort of thing gets into the wild.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

How about the consequences beyond the actual blackmail? I mean beyond the direct consequences (humiliation, etc.).

There could be big, acrimonious lawsuits generated by this. The party of the first part didn't respect the verbal and implicit contractual agreement with the party of the second part and all that crap. And who wins in a lawsuit? Only the lawyers. Mucho dinero gets forked over to these people to pay for their expensive suits and luxury import vehicles (ever notice that the plaintiffs and defendants rarely end up living up the dolce vita while the lawyers have all the perks?). Are you ready to start that?

Everything looks really exciting while you're horny and pumped up with hormones. When you step back, calm down, and sit down and think for a few minutes of the possible ramifications way down the road, it doesn't look quite as rosy, does it? :idea: :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gemt

Post by gemt »

Perhaps you could arrange a mechanism where the blackmailer does not have direct access to the evidence, so that you can be sure additional copies have not been made, unless access has been made, and seals broken, etc.
Obviously, the blackmailer has to have seen the evidence to know it is worth having, and see it secured.
I can't easily think of a way to do this securely.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

gemt wrote:I can't easily think of a way to do this securely.
That's because there isn't one. SOMEONE other than yourself will end up have some form of control, and no security is foolproof.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Actually, there are several people online who would do just that. First, you'll give them all your information (full name, social security number, address, etc), contact information for your employer and relatives, identifiable pictures showing you doing the sort of stuff you wouldn't want other people to see, etc. Then the "fun" begins: if you don't comply with their requests (money or humiliating tasks like finding a random guy on craigslist and taking a picture of giving him a blowjob, for example), they will send all the blackmail material to your employer and relatives.

From what I understand, there's a lot of money in that line of work. :shock: I won't post any links - those who are desperate/adventurous/crazy enough to try this can do so on their own. Just beware - that sort of thing is real and can have really bad consequences...
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
gemt

Post by gemt »

Gabriel wrote:Actually, there are several people online who would do just that. First, you'll give them all your information (full name, social security number, address, etc), contact information for your employer and relatives, identifiable pictures showing you doing the sort of stuff you wouldn't want other people to see, etc. Then the "fun" begins: if you don't comply with their requests (money or humiliating tasks like finding a random guy on craigslist and taking a picture of giving him a blowjob, for example), they will send all the blackmail material to your employer and relatives.

From what I understand, there's a lot of money in that line of work. :shock: I won't post any links - those who are desperate/adventurous/crazy enough to try this can do so on their own. Just beware - that sort of thing is real and can have really bad consequences...
The issue raised by the rest is once they know these things, what is to stop them extorting more than the scene out of you, or continuing to blackmail you after the scene is supposed to have finished.
As I say, some scenario where the information is held unknowingly by a third party at least means you know if the blackmailer has accessed the information.
If they have not, then you can retrieve it after the scenario safe in the knowledge that they can't continue to blackmail you.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

gemt wrote:The issue raised by the rest is once they know these things, what is to stop them extorting more than the scene out of you, or continuing to blackmail you after the scene is supposed to have finished.
Absolutely nothing. :shock: That's why there's that saying, "be careful what you wish for." In my experience, most people who make impulsive, fantasy-based decisions rarely stop to think about consequences.
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
MKu

Post by MKu »

To make blackmail work for both sides you need someone you absolutely trust.
But if you have someone which you trust so much, why would you need blackmail at all?
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
sub5

Post by sub5 »

im down
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

sub5 wrote:im down
:?: :?: :?:

While you're down there my boots can need a tongue-shine. Make sure to get in all the nooks and crannies. I'm cranky when my boots are dirty. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
GunZ

Post by GunZ »

Well as long as the face of the person is not showed IM IN :P so contact me some1 if ther eis some1 that wants to try it out. i can be either one of the victim or the blackmailer