Chastity Dare - Risk or Wait

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KR0824

Chastity Dare - Risk or Wait

Post by KR0824 »

Okay, so I thought about a dare that would cause either frustration or the risk of exposing yourself to a stranger (possibly even both):

What you need:
Chastity belt/device
Lock with 2 keys
2 envelopes
1 postage stamp (preferably a deliver upon date postage)
1 written letter (will describe below)

What to do:
Take your chastity belt/device and lock it on. Place 1 key in an envelope and address it to yourself and mail it (if you used deliver upon date postage make sure it's set for a few days, weeks, or if you really are a masochist; a month or two.) Take the other key and stick it in the other envalope. Write a hand written letter that explains you are a submissive who has locked themself in a chastity belt/device and that this key will set you free and that it's up to them what to do with the key/you and that they should leave a response in this spot or a specified location where you could pick it up or the key (if they so decide.) Put the letter in the envelope with the key and leave it in a place where someone can find it (If you're really daring, pin it up on a community bullitin board or drop it on someone's door step.)

If you've done it right, you'll either have to risk someone discovering your identity (possibly getting a new dominant in the process) or you'll have to wait until your other key is mailed to you. (As a bonus: if the letter gets lost in the mail, you'll either have to expose yourself to whomever finds the other key, or call a locksmith to let you out of your chastity belt/device.)
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Chastity Dare - Risk or Wait

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like fun...
Sounds like a great idea....
but...
part 2 opens you up to some major problems...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KR0824

Post by KR0824 »

I agree that there are many problems that could arise. That's why it's up to the person who carries out the dare to determine how far they are willing to go; and to minimize any chance of a problem occuring themselves through modification of the general instructions, or even to target a specific person as potential the keyholder/risk. If there were no challenge, then it really wouldn't be a dare.
nadieh_les

Post by nadieh_les »

You can give the second envelope to someone you know and think he or she will most likely dont freak out about it. But when you give the envelope you have to tell that person that he or she can open the envelope when they are at hone.

For example if I want to do this I can give the envelope to one Off my team mates I know for sure that every one off them will first get a wierd look but aftr that they will treat me just the same as normal (maybe they will tease me a little bit more)
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

I like that dare. I know if I found the envelope I would put the key in a very public spot and wait for the "chastity victim" to appear. My response would be something like this. "If you want the key it will be taped to the window at Starbuck between 8:00 am and 9:00 each morning. " Of course I would be waiting and watching. LOL

Mr B
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

If you don't want to spend time in jail, I wouldn't recommend trying this in the United States..... ;)

Should be fine for you folks across the pond, though. It also sounds quite fun.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I think you'll need to point out the illegal part for me, i didn't see anything that would wind anyone up in jail
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LDtheDL wrote:I think you'll need to point out the illegal part for me,
Would this qualify?
KR0824 wrote:you'll either have to expose yourself to whomever finds the other key
I think so. Many jurisdictions call this "indecent exposure". Especially since "whomever finds the other key" is probably a complete stranger and you don't know how that person will react.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

and in the UK there are various "public order" laws that make exposure of the genitals/bum an offence or at the least a trip to the police station.

But the main problem I have with scenarios like these is the risk that seems to be ignored.

Those of us familiar with a kink lifestyle mostly realise that we are in a minority. There may be many who fantasise about it, but very few who actually do it. Consequently any dare/scene which involves public exposure (literally) of our kink is unlikely to be viewed positively. At best it would, if not seriously offensive, be viewed as humorous, a target for jokes or mockery or simply ignored. At worst, it would lay the person open to serious physical abuse ("queer-bashing" was considered a legitimate activity on a drunken Saturday night by a worryingly large sector of British youth a few years ago!).

You can have no idea who finds the trail leading to you, nor their intentions and personal desires. To expect this random person to have complementary fantasies to your own is just asking too much from the laws of probability.

Then you have the risk to your personal life. Few of us choose to flaunt our sexuality, but newspapers etc would love a nice juicy story concerning the "pervert" found locked in a chastity device. And whilst it may not worry you now, with the advance of face recognition software, FaceBook etc your youthful indiscretion may be a major block to your career prospects later in life.

Sorry to sound so negative, but dares need to have a well-thought-out plan, taking into consideration the simple fact that most people do not understand kink and will not view it positively. I'd strongly suggest you find another person with at least sympathy for kink and get them involved - from personal experience with LadyJ you can find yourself in some very unexpected and exciting situations :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

yea, i read that as expose as in let them find out you're in chastity, not "expose" as in show them your junk
KR0824

Post by KR0824 »

LDtheDL wrote:yea, i read that as expose as in let them find out you're in chastity, not "expose" as in show them your junk
That IS what I meant! I'd never want anyone to wind up in jail. If anyone took "expose yourself" to mean genetelia, I'd like to state that I did not mean it that way. I meant you be exposing the fact that you are the person who is carrying out a dare/scenario that deals with a fetish that's not widely accepted as normal by the general population. Technically, if done right, then the worst you might have to do is explain why you're doing the dare to the person who finds the key (I.E. expose your self as a fetishist to them... NOT EXPOSE YOUR GENETALS!) There is nothing illegal here, so long as this is done right.
Jarjarv31

Post by Jarjarv31 »

Love the idea will put the key in an envelope with a cover letter and leave it somewhere public: I've bOught a pay as u go cheap phone and have put that number on the letter so I could arrange to get the key back :-)
hoopcdan

Post by hoopcdan »

Sounds like fun worst case visit a locks smith ,

Sounds fun if I ever get free from Carlilock I'll give it a try. Worst case a visit to a locksmith plenty humiliating, lol ,imagine that!
Last edited by bound_jenny on 04 Dec 2016, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your enter key is stuck?
name it I'll try it, always looking for a new adventure
betpants_lost

Post by betpants_lost »

This is tempting. I am thinking that you could present your envelope to a woman bartender you thought was cool or maybe a erotic dancer. They would b eopen minded I imagine. ; )
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

betpants_lost wrote:This is tempting. I am thinking that you could present your envelope to a woman bartender you thought was cool or maybe a erotic dancer. They would b eopen minded I imagine. ; )
I'll bet you haven't read this: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =18&t=5992

What you're suggesting (female barkeep or erotic dancer) at best would get you expelled by a very burly bouncer/doorman, or if you're really in a streak of bad luck, dragged off in handcuffs to the police station with a formal complaint against you. At that point just hope you don't get a judge that's had a bad day.

In short, be very careful about including "innocent bystanders" in your plans (a warning that almost gets as many repeats as the one about electricity :roll: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!