Self bondage challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Babygirlhailey

Self bondage challenge

Post by Babygirlhailey »

Ok so I want a self bondage scenario one made up for me to attempt tonight or tommorow night I want one that includes diapers pain self bondage wetting myself and cute clothes i dont want it to include family blood play or anything that permanatley hurts me or family members and no public please ill leave it up to everyones devious little minds to create such a one for me.
river

Re: Self bondage challenge

Post by river »

What did you come up with?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ummm... you might want to look at the date of the post... Christmas Eve last year... :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
jackboy89

Post by jackboy89 »

put on a really tight crotch rope and you have to make sure it is really tight, digging into your lips and causing you a lot of trouble but make sure it is also pleasuring you, this should cause you a bit of pain. put the diaper over that.
you can wear what ever clothes you would like.
tie ropes around your ankles and thighs and make sure it is tight so it will not slip off.
then tie a rope around your elbows.
after that tie another rope around your writs so that they are together and tie it to the crotch rope.

leave yourself for a long time and make sure you drink a lot before hand so that the desperation builds up to wet yourself.
the crotch rope will pleasure you but will also be extremely tight so you will feel a lot of pain.

if you would like you can tie some loops around your breasts and make sure they are EXTREMELY tight so that you will feel pain

hope you enjoy!
:gag: :D :hi:
jackboy89

Post by jackboy89 »

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 8684291674

this is a photo example for my reply!
austin666

Post by austin666 »

then tie a rope around your elbows.
after that tie another rope around your writs so that they are together and tie it to the crotch rope.
How in self bondage can you tie your own elbows together?
And then tie your hands together?

Its not possible
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

austin666 wrote:Its not possible
One forum member's nick is the answer to that: Lisa2024.

It's astonishing. And cool. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
hks2447

Post by hks2447 »

what is a good way or two to tie or lock your elbows? i have some chains, some fasteners to link the chains, a padlock, and ropes.
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

I've been thinking about how to tie your elbows tightly and keep it part of a tie. Think about this for a second. You You have in your gag, your ankles are tied together, your knees are bound together, and you have handcuffs looped through your ankle tie. You're going to lay on your stomach underneath something that you can loop a rope around. I have a nice little room in the attic where the beams can aid my self bondage nicely. You can also just add an eyelet into your ceiling. On one end of a long rope, make a noose or a safe slipknot. Feed it through your eyelet/beam/hook so it will be near you with a bit of slack if you're laying on your stomach. Pull your arms through the noose til they are a little above your elbows. Now take the other side of the rope and start to pull. Your noose or slipknot will begin to tighten. Now, once you are at a decent height, tie off the other end to your ankle rope. All you have to do is put your hands through the cuffs and you're ready to roll. This will keep your elbows together and up. It will also keep you from rolling onto your side. Make sure you don't pull the rope too tight to cut off circulation to your arms. You'll need them to untie your ropes.

What do you think about this? Are there issues that you see in the basic safety?

GM
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Thinking about the positioning more, you could also do the above pully system for keeping your head up during a hogtie. Tie a rope from your head harness or the back of your ballgag, bring it back around your ankle tie, and grab it with your bound hands (clearly pre-preparing this. :) ) Now you just have to pull with your hands very slowly until your head is picked up to where you want it. Then tie it off to either your ankle rope (depending on how tight your hogtie is and where your hands are positioned) or maybe a thigh rope/waist cincher. I think experimenting with self-pullies might add a little excitement. What else can I do with them easily?
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

Ha the post that refuses to die, gotta love these old things...