Week home alone, looking for creative new ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
firefinal1

Week home alone, looking for creative new ideas

Post by firefinal1 »

Hey all,

As the title says Im home alone for a full week and looking for boundary pushing selfbondage and humiliation tasks.

The tasks do have some limits, they arent supposed to last 8h or longer. For safety reasons in selfbondage etc.

I'm a very experienced selfbondagelover and have lots of ropes and cuffs in my possesion. I prefer selfbondage sessions with dillemas in them. For example stay still until the ice melts or the curtains open, exposing you to the outside world. Or looking myself in a hogtie, nipples clamped to an icelock. Early escape means pulling off the clamps.

Hopefully you guys can fill in some fun scenarios. If requested Im able to perform certain tasks infront of a webcam.

With kind regards,
Cambondage

Ps: I got a large budget to buy some fun items, 500+ euro. If you know some really cool things to own for selfbondage sessions. Let me know.
firefinal1

Re: Week home alone, looking for creative new ideas

Post by firefinal1 »

Note for myself:
Freeze cum in an icecube. Then insert the frozen cube in the hollow ballgag. Attach the ballgag with weights to the curtain. If I drop the gag, the curtains open. If I keep the gag in, I will taste my own cum.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Freeze cum in a long tube. Attach onr end to the ceiling, other end to a ringgag. Melting the cum will insert it into the mouth.

Anybody else has devlish ideas?
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Hopefully its not a problem. Im just posting my ideas when they pop up.

Being fully blindfolded with hands cuffed behind the back with the use of a crotchrope. The only way to escape is getting the keys. These keys are attached to the curtains. As long as the curtains are closed, the string is out of reach. However if the curtain opens, the ends of the strings come closer, so the center of the rope comes down with the keys. Getting them within reach.

The trick is to way until its dark... But being blindfolded, you wont know. Going to soon will expose you in daylight. :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

firefinal1 wrote:I prefer selfbondage sessions with dillemas in them..
Another word to use to help you search online that describes this might be " predicament ".
I believe there is a scenario on our main site called "curtain call" you might use to help modify your scenario. Good luck and have fun. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
firefinal1 wrote:I prefer selfbondage sessions with dillemas in them..
Another word to use to help you search online that describes this might be " predicament ".
I believe there is a scenario on our main site called "curtain call" you might use to help modify your scenario. Good luck and have fun. Shan'
Yeah already did that one before :) it was pretty fun