2 hour new years eve dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

2 hour new years eve dare

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I am aware that the following dare has a few very hard to meet requirements, but the dare is so awesome, I just couldn't think of not sharing it anyway.

Requirements
- Be able to do selfbondage (or if you have a partner that wants to play) one hour before new year, up to one hour into the new year. So for this year, that is 23:00 dec 31st 2018 to 1:00 jan 1st 2019.
- Have an estim box that can shock you based on sound picked up by a microphone.

The dare
I think the requirements probably already gave you a really good idea what the dare is going to be, and yes... you are completely right. But let me fill in the details.

You are going to tie yourself up in such way that your hands are going to be very strict. If possible, make it so that once you are tied up, you really cannot escape no matter what. Fail safe is the only exception. If you have human backup as fail safe, that will make your session that much more exciting. Given that you will be tied up for 2 hours, make sure the position is comfortable and can easily be done for 2 hours. Don't go fancy and make this part hard.

Feel free to take a chair in front of the window, so you can look outside.

Plan ahead how you will be bound, or allow your partner to do it their way. If you use a release, make sure the release will accomodate for approximately 2 hours, or if you use something like light and a timer, set the timer to allow light at 1 am. Using light is probably a bad idea for this dare though.

You will be using estim, but it is up to you to choose how you are going to do estim. If the time wasn't 2 hours, I would suggest estim to the nipples if you really want to be in heaven (or hell, depending on your preferences), but wearing nippleclamps for 2 hours is going to be way too much and I can't recommend any form of clamps. But your penis/vagina or your ass are really good alternatives.

What eventually will happen is that you are tied up an hour before everyone starts playing with the fireworks. The microphone on your estim unit will pick this up and shock you for every sound that is head, which will be more and more as the fireworks progresses.

To top things off, you will open your window just enough to ensure that much more sound comes in. The sound of fireworks will be loud enough to make the microphone clip, so you can be assured you will be pleased. ;)

Execution
You are required to be tied up for 2 hours, and you must start one hour in advance of the fireworks. This means that at half way, the big show starts which will be challenging and fun, but before that happens, you get the build up of knowing it will happen.

You are allowed to wear a gag if you so please, but only do this if you can wear one for 2 full hours and have done so before.

So before 23:00 hits, you are ready. All things you need have been prepared, your timer, if you use one is set and will allow you to get out at 1:00.

You have opened the window slightly so loud sounds from outside will be heard well inside your room.

You prepare the estim unit for the session. Feel free to test the unit with some sounds to see what level it will shock you to find the level. Once you know what level you will use, you may turn it off again. Given that it will react to sound, you may want to turn on estim near the end of being tied up, not at the beginning.

After you are tied up and ready for the session, but have your hands still free, if the estim was turned off, now is the time to turn it on. Without sound you will not get shocked, but once you arm the estim, things get exciting. You finish the tying up and you are ready for your session.

Now, all you can do is wait. Wait until one hour is passed to get to the part you want, then another hour before you finally can get out.

The first hour will be just as bad as the second hour, but for different reasons.

For males, if you choose your penis as area to shock yourself, be very aware that there is a high chance of orgasm even before the first hour is over. For this session I recommend against doing that.

Alternatives
It may be that you don't have an stim box that can do this, or you may not be alone or away at new years eve, and thus cannot do this.

If you have a microphone that can record for 2 hours straight, you can also choose to record the sound you hear for 2 hours, and then later when you have a capable estim box and free time perform the session then. It will be far less exciting that way though, because you have a pretty good idea what will happen and for how long, but it is a way to be able to do the session regardless.

But don't forget, you can also choose to do it next year and get ready for it.

Enjoy, and leave feedback if you are going to do it, and also if you have done it. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jadit

Re: 2 hour new years eve dare

Post by Jadit »

I can imagine the feels when phone starts ringing then :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

:D Yeah, that too... will definitely bring a different sensation to the table. :D

Of course, the phone could be set to vibrate and placed strategically. :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I love it.