Directed Self Bondage

Post your dares or request a dare here.
chainedcaptive

Directed Self Bondage

Post by chainedcaptive »

Finding it difficult to fulfill my own interests in directed self bondage. Not just what I can imagine. Not just what I can read, but what others command. Be it chat, cam, email exchange. I don't see an easy path these days as so many are averse to time-wasters on various sites, or scammers, or take-your-pick. Hence my friends here at boundanna - what outlets are best to find others with such interests to direct, or be directed, than here?
Dares welcome (have most anything one could ask for when it comes to fetish or bdsm gear) - just need that creative director with similar likes. (what those likes are I'll spare for now, though my name likely gives a bit of a hint...)
KinkInSpace

Re: Directed Self Bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a dare for you.

I did this myself very recently, and it was awesome. :)

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 18&t=11734
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
chainedcaptive

Post by chainedcaptive »

I did see that -- I'm not sure my latex thongs or briefs would freeze up very well... or very long unfortunately.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, they won't. That's the entire point. Its not the job to freeze them solid, but to make sure they're really cold.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.