Shower time dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Silver Rel

Shower time dares

Post by Silver Rel »

Well, I work 12 to 16 hours a day, and have been lacking my kinky relaxation is of late. An idea struck. I get really filthy at work, and look forward to shower time. Which is my only me time lately. Why not get dirty while getting clean. Safety is an issue so there are a few rules. My ankles will never be bound together while in the shower. Cuffs are okay as they allow a little movement. Before or after, however, ankles together is fine. Anal is on my no list, so nothing up there please. Cock and ball bondage is an okay form if CBT. Hitting, or putting pins on them is a maybe, though it frightens me a little. I live with room mates, so long term dares, ones taking place after shower is done, will have to be discreet. Scenarios are also welcome.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Re: Shower time dares

Post by KinkInSpace »

You say Anal is on your no list. I assume you mean inserts with that. How about duct tape over the hole?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Inserts is a no. Duct tape over it will be fine. Have anything in mind?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yup. :)

For this, you need an electrical style cable or network cable. It must be a thick cable, like a network cable or computer powercord. It can be short though, about half your total length is gonna be fine, which is likely a default cable length anyway. Possibly shorter is possible too.

First, get a piece of duct tape that is long enough to run from your sack through your crack to the back of your ass. (my imperial conversation skills suck, so instead I'll describe the lenghts differently. I guess about 10 inch? )

Push the ends together, so the sticky part is facing outwards, and the plastic side touches each other.

With your other hand put your butt cheeks to the side, then apply the duct tape onto your asshole, and apply it all the way over there, from where your penis starts to the back of your ass.

Get the cable you have, find its half point and hang it over your penis. Although not required, optionally you make it go around your penis once for added sensation.

Make the cable go between your legs to your backside. Use additional duct tape to tape the cable in place. Make sure the cable finds your crack the best it can.

If the cable is long enough, you can make it go past the sides to the front and knot it at your stomach. Make sure the pressure on the cable is not so much that the duct tape can't hold.

If done correctly, you should now have the feeling of wearing underpants but every movement will then tell you you aren't.

Wear this through out the entire shower, and when you dry up all the way until you are ready to put on clothes. In fact, you will put on clothes with this under your clothes and keep that on for at least an hour afterwards.

Have fun. :)

If you want another dare like this, repeat the same, except replace the shower part with sleeping. As in, put this on before you go to bed, you are not allowed to put underpants over it, so you will be naked down there, wearing the duct tape undies, and you can only take them off after you wake up the next morning.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Oh, nice! :wink: I'll be in the shower in about an hour. I will do both. Shower and sleep, for extra credit. :wink: Thanks for the date L. :D
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I meant date. Autocorrect. This is a new and interesting experience. The duct tape feels weird down there. My penis is pointing towards the floor, and the cable teases my shaft with every movement. My pants lightly run the tip and tease me even more. I've been rock hard since I started. My penis is starting to throb with need. I will ensure it, as I assume orgasm isn't allowed for this dare.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lol.

You wrote blah... date.

Then you wrote, I meant date. Autocorrect....

Later you actually used the word dare... hahahaha. Now that's an autocorrect failure.

As for having an orgasm, you may have it, you may just not remove the bounds. Given that this does not give you any pain, it is perfectly fine to be kept wearing it after the orgasm, so either is fine with me. :)

In fact, an orgasm may make sleeping more challenging. ;)

If you slept already without the orgasm, your next dare will be to repeat, but with the following alteration:

At least one hour before going to bed, you get in this predicament. So you have to experience it one hour before going to bed.

Then before actually going to bed, you get your orgasm. You still wear it past the night as previously. Only the next morning, can you take it all off. :)

Enjoy. :)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

You devious, devious person, you. :rofl: I will do so and report back. Although things do get more sensitive after.... It will probably be fun and maddening all at once. I should make a second part for this topic called "Bedtime Dares". ^^
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Three words. That was torture! The extra sensitivity made it very hard to sleep through. Every movement was torturous, though in a good way. ^^
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Glad you hated (read: liked) it. :D
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

It was a bit of both actually. ^^ New experiences are always a good thing. ^^