Devilish penis treatment

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Devilish penis treatment

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm thinking of a predicament/training/punishment and although I have a pretty good idea, I'm still struggling with a few things.

I thought I would post what I have so far, and see if people can fill in the gap. Once a solid idea has come up, I'll edit this post to replace it with the dare itself.

I know for a fact that unthinned Tabasco Sauce on the penis is a nightmare. I once tried it with a chastity cage on and it was the first time I felt being punished so badly I couldn't care less it was training and needed out like yesterday.

This of course was where the penis was covered in Tabasco Sauce, and this predicament will not be.... Sort of...

Here's the idea. You get a small plastic bag that you normally would use to store your sandwiches in. You put in a few drops of Tabasco Sauce in them and put put your penis and balls in the bag too, but in such way that its not touching the hot sauce. You use duct tape to tape it to your body and leave the bag with hot sauce dangle between your legs.

Now the idea I have is that you have to leave it there for 24 hours, which means you will also have to sleep with it on.

If you are not careful, you can bump against the bag which can cause your penis or anything else to get in contact with the hot sauce, releasing hell, depending on how much touched your penis. And once it wears of, it can happen again.

Given that you sleep with it, its going to be an even bigger challenge because you will be laying flat, and the chances of the sauce touching your penis or balls is definitely present.

Of course you can thin the sauce if you want, the effect should be the same if there is enough sauce in the bag, thinned or not.

My biggest problem here is the 24 hours. It will be hard to impossible to not pee for 24 hours which means that you have to release the penis from the bag at some points. This is actually the point where I'm struggling with the idea.

I have thought of a different approach which may very well be more devilish but will definitely remove the 24 hour limit.

You get the plastic bag, put in some Tabasco sauce. You make sure it is about 10 to 15 drops or more. It has to be quite a bit.

You now close the bag (your penis is not in the bag yet) and hold the end tightly to make a perfect seal. You now shake the bag and its content wildly to spread the Tabasco sauce everywhere inside the bag. The walls of the bag should be covered in the Tabasco sauce, and drip back down.

You open the bag, blow in it so its round, you put your penis and balls inside it without it touching the walls of the bag (which by itself will most likely be hard to do), and you tape it in. Because the walls themselves are now covered in the sauce, any bump against the bag will cause the penis and balls to hit the thinned Tabasco sauce, so this is definitely training over predicament.

My main problem is that because there is sauce in the bag, it will have weight and thus pull the bag downwards so the walls always will touch the penis, which I want to prevent.

I have considered making it so that the bag always stays open. For example use a metal rounded rod on the outside and tape the plastic bag around it so it maintains its shape.

You walk too fast and your penis or the bag wiggles, they meet and ouch!

Any feedback?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Vael

Re: Devilish penis treatment

Post by Vael »

Take a bigger bag and pee in it?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No, that wouldn't work. The bag would become too heavy and will likely come off.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Vael

Post by Vael »

I tried last night but took a too small bag and contact was immediate. Waaaaw! Never again. When rinsing afterwards with water, it was as if the whole pain started again from the beginning.
I had tried wasabi before where the pricking pain makes you jump.
More agreable is a Ginger pasta, the warmth is subtler and sreads overall. MMMM. Good.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, that is exactly why Tabasco sauce is used. It is something you REALLY don't want. So contact cannot be imminent. That's my whole point.

Glad we are in agreement. ;)
denwo

Post by denwo »

why not cut a hole in the bag for peeing, probably nearer the top .. away from sauce.
The hole should be small enough to keep your cock head in but just as wide as your slit so urine can escape.

use a sticky tape to seal the hole, but not so sticky it tears the plastic
denwo

Post by denwo »

what a lovely simple yet fiendish predicament.

I love that it can hurt over and over again and while you're in the bag there's nothing you can do, you can't wash or anything.

how big is the bag?
Getting an erection in a sandwich bag doesn't allow much
room to avoid punishment.

is there a way this could work while wearing clothing? eg have to go to store or walk in the woods
denwo

Post by denwo »

I tried this for 2h30

A few comments

being able to see your burning dick and not being able to touch makes you hard, which makes it even worse

When your glans and comes into contact with even a residual splash on the side of the bag, it hurts for some time.

You can adjust the size and shape by rolling the corners and taping them to create a snug fit.

An erection causes intense, instant and lingering pain to your ball's because the bag is pulled up and to your entire penis hurts too. I know.

Afterwards your cock head will be redder than its ever been, your scrotum too

Sitting comfortably is a problem, the sauce rolls back and burns your balls.

Standing up straight is okay, provided your cock head doesn't touch the sides. (just a little residual burns like heck). adjust the bag size to allow space, getting a semi erection will cause a bit of burn

I spent most of the time on my hands and knees so my junk would hang down and not touch anything.

sleeping will be impossible because you can't lay down

I liked this predicament idea, I will be using it as a punishment tool
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It sounds like you got it figured out. Yeah, I figured it would probably require to be on all 4 to avoid punishment as much as possible, and lying down would probably be a problem.

Glad you got such joy out of it. :)