month long bondage challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
TNTBound

month long bondage challenge

Post by TNTBound »

i just had an idea for a bondage challenge. all you have to do is be in bondage for at least 1 hour, every night for a month. it could be something simple like your hands cuffed behind your back with you ankles shackled together, or you could be in a hogtie for an hour. it doesn't have to be the same thing every night either.

its not required, but bonus points if you can manage to cum every night while you are in bondage. :wink:

i plan to attempt it starting on the first march.

anyone here up for the challenge?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: month long bondage challenge

Post by TNTBound »

BTW, i plan on posting here how i was in bondage every night.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
CD_StephanieB

Post by CD_StephanieB »

Ready to see it
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

an hr a day is no challenge
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

not really meant to be a super difficult challenge, but a fun one. the average time i tie myself up for is around 1.5 hours each time, but i dont do it every day (maybe every other :wink: )

if i wanted to make it difficult, i would have said 3 hours every night. :twisted: i figure 1 hour would be able to fit into anyone's schedule, but its the every day part that is the challenge, because some days you might not feel into it.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

first night, i cuffed my ankles together and then my wrists together, then my ankles and wrists were chained to opposite corners of my bed. the wrist cuffs were locked with letter combo locks and a light on a string was put in my k-safe and set for one hour and ten minutes. then i shut the lights off with the remote and tossed it away from me.

i ended up staying like that for closer to 2 hours though, because i may have fallen asleep for a bit.

anyone else playing?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I like the idea, but I'm barely managing an hour a week lately. Might try it later.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night, i tied myself the same way as before, but i was wearing one of my latex outfits. made for some fun squirming around!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

latest was a hog tie using my steel ankle shackles, leather wrist cuffs with them connected by a 6-8" chain. i also had a double o-ring head harness on.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its a fun idea, but if I were to do this, it would definitely be different.

I would start at a certain time, and put on something simple that I can wear under my clothes, and that would stay on for a full month, with exception for taking it off when bathing. I would schedule appointments around it or be allowed to temporarily remove them for inappropriate appointments, such as doctors visits.

The bondage would probably be something like ankle cuffs and handcuffs, but not tied to anything, just worn under my clothes.

When at home, I would link the ankle cuffs together and the hand cuffs together. I would sleep with my hands loose and ankle cuffs together.

And do that routine for an entire month. That would be a truly bondage experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.