Looking for dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Limbotied

Looking for dares

Post by Limbotied »

Hello, I've been into this stuff for a long time. I'm looking for any dare. I have lots of gear and equipment to do most things. I want a scenario that I will have to endure. I can take pain. Thee longer the better. I really want to be denied Cummings or teased for as long as possible.
rmcingle

Re: Looking for dares

Post by rmcingle »

Well, you will need to provide a bit more information if you really want a dare/scenario.

What do you consider to be a "lot" of equipment?

Describe your dwelling: house? Apartment?

Are you male or female?

How cold is it outside where you live (waiting for ice to melt can take a really long time during the winter in some locations . . . )

Here is a scenario that I have considered doing myself. Background: I live where the nighttime temperature doesn't drop below 40 degrees (usually) and the daytime temps are in the 60s. I live in a single family house with a back yard that is about 40 feet deep. Chain link fence at the back. Possible for neighbors to see into back yard.

Here is my thought: A long cable, stretching out to the back yard fence, tied to a bag full of ice that is threaded through a 2" steel ring secured to the fence. This is the standard ice release, once the ice in the bag melts the bag can be pulled through the ring.

The other end of the steel cable reaches just inside the sliding glass door, where it fastens to the parachute harness attached to the balls. Hands are locked in cuffs, which in turn are locked to a collar around the neck, which is also locked on. The keys to all this are out of reach.

Additional bondage applied that would make it difficult, but not impossible to make it out to where the ice release is secured.

The sliding glass door can be closed 99% of the way. Subject is forced to kneel, lay, whatever near the door. Eventually the ice will melt, the bag will pull through and the keys can be reached. Or, subject can open the door, crawl out to the fence and attempt to hurry things along. But subject to view from the neighbors and it is cold out there, especially if you are naked!

R. Mc.
Limbotied

Re: Looking for dares

Post by Limbotied »

Thanks for reply.
I am a male and live by myself in a 2 bedroom apartment. It gets cold at night but not below 40.
My stuff is a long list. I'll post a simplified list.
-Ball, Ring, bit, penis gags
- cuffs for ankles, wrists, thighs, elbows, waist and collar
- plugs and dildos
- nose hook
- hoods
-handcuffs
- mitts
- parachute and humbler
- 4 chastity devices (1 with spikes)
- Hitachi wand
- rope all lengths
- lots of clamps 2 pairs clover
- high heel shoes 4" to ballet boots
- urethral beads
- 3ratcheting 1 way ropes
- several locks for cuffs and regular size

I would like to keep it inside my apartment. I have a lot of experience and have done many things. Should be able to do a lot but I am not very flexible.