Looking for a challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
lostcomm1

Looking for a challenge

Post by lostcomm1 »

In the next few weeks I have a couple of days at a hotel to myself and I'm looking for a new SB challenge. I have a lot of experience and tried a million different scenarios; so I guess what I'm looking for is one of your dirty minds to essentially direct the entire scenario. I promise to follow instructions to the letter and report on the experience.

First, I will be staying at an extended-stay place so I will have a full size freezer to make any kind of ice release needed. I also have many toys:
-Handcuffs (several pairs)
-Ankle cuffs (steel with 18" chain)
-Tons of rope
-Duct tape
-Locking posture collar
-Steel head cage (locking)
-Small and medium buttplugs

These are the main toys but I can easily make a run to a hardware store for anything else needed as long as the price is reasonable.

I am willing to be in bondage for many hours as long as it is not too uncomfortable although I certainly expect some discomfort. I am also thin and in good shape so I am willing to try more challenging scenarios.
I will say right now that I am not very comfortable with the butt plugs but have tried them and gone for many hours without a problem (I absolutely expect that these will be part of any scenario ;). I also have never taken part in CD but am willing to let you decide. I own no appropriate clothing but would be willing to purchase reasonable off the rack items. Right now the thought of someone directing me to purchase and wear humiliating clothing seems very attractive.

I don't want to be too long-winded in this post so if there are specific questions anyone would like to ask, please PM.

I'm pretty sure I have chosen the right place to ask for this kind of thing and look forward to hearing from you all.

Stay safe