ponylady

Re: New looking for a dare

Post by ponylady »

Good luck.
[
sleepysub

Post by sleepysub »

Ok you'll need to do this one kneeling on the floor by a bed post or something similar (you'll see what I mean). Your escape is going to be a pair of scissors placed on the floor in another room.

Tie your legs in a frogtie, ankle to thigh, then tie your ankles together somewhat loosely. I'm assuming your nipple clamps are connected by a chain, if not you'll get some sturdy cord and connect them with about 18 inches in length before you start. Attach one clamp to one of your nipples, wrap or tie the chain/cord around the bed post, and attach the remaining clamp to your remaining nipple. Gag yourself (trust me, you'll need it) and grab the blindfold if you want more of a challenge, but don't put it on just yet. You should probably stuff yourself with as many sharpies as you can at this point.

Using a zip tie, make a loop that you can fit your wrists into with relatively little trouble. Once you're sure about how tight it is carefully take your wrists out. Use another zip tie to attach your wrist loop to the rope binding your ankles together. Slip the blindfold on, if using, then slip your wrists into your wrist loop and use a third zip tie to cinch it up. (try looping it loosely around one wrist before putting it in the wrist loop, then use your opposite hand to pull it over your fist and around the middle of the wrist loop)

Now you'll have to rip at least one of the clamps off (hopefully both if you've secured the chain correctly) before you can scoot on over to your scissors and cut yourself free.
~they/them/their or xe/xem/xyr pronouns, please~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

You got lucky, congrats.

Make sure to report in here how it went.
[
Vael

Post by Vael »

Beautiful.
(I am not familiar with all English technival terms -)What's a "zip tie"?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Vael wrote:Beautiful.
(I am not familiar with all English technival terms -)What's a "zip tie"?
Welcome to the forum :hi:

Are you familiar with this?:
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

Oh my...it's a frog tie...I suddenly want to buy several zip tie :D Great dare. Might try it :)
Vael

Post by Vael »

Thanks qwerty212. I see what a zip file is but I still do not quite understand how the third zip tie fits to the first. I'll buy some and try.
Vael

Post by Vael »

Yesterday I finally understood how to handle the 3 zip ties Sleepysub proposes in the answer to spacebound's request.
Having no zip ties by hand, I tested the system with that kind of tie you use to attach things to your car's roof. Quite a success ! ...In the sense that I needed half an hour to free myself - with such strong ties scissors did not help very much!