Dare with a happy ending, please

Post your dares or request a dare here.
all tied up

Dare with a happy ending, please

Post by all tied up »

Hi all,

So I completed slave_l's ultimate long term chastity dare. Worth a read if you haven't already.

Basically part of the dare was not being allowed to play, been over a month since I have, so here we are, please someone set me a dare where I am allowed to play, during or after.

Thanks for reading and any ideas.

Items I have:
- metal hand cuffs
- metal ankle cuffs
- metal chastity belt (with optional metal butt plug)
- various chain lengths
- padlocks
- extra large butt plug (too big in fact)
- 9" suction cup dildo
- stroking sleeve
- tenga fliphole
- small bullet vibrator
- anal hook
- DIY cricket box chastity belt
- purple bra and knickers
- black bra and knickers
- DIY breasts
- white stockings and suspenders
- black stockings and suspenders
- black skirt
- leopard print knee length trousers
- long sleeve flower print top
- short sleeve green top
- white and pink Tammi tops
- slip on shoes
- wig
- full make up set

My original plan was having to go shopping with chastity belt and full cd setup, before I was allowed to play (not been out much as Vicky, so very nervous of going shopping, not sure I'm convincing enough). But as long term chastity dare said I can't play I think it's not up me.

Thanks for your thoughts
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
KinkInSpace

Re: Dare with a happy ending, please

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll give you a dare as gift for doing the other dare. And as a thank you, you will be (forced) to get an orgasm during the dare. :)

I hope you don't chicken out.

You are to pack a bag with special items for this one.

I want you to pack:
- your stroking sleeve,
- chastity cage or belt (cage is better for this scenario, but a belt will work if you are really brave),
- padlock or otherwise locking mechanism for the chastity device + key,
- a buttplug you fit and are comfortable with.
- full make-up set
- chains or ropes. If chains, then additional padlocks are required.
- cross dress clothing.
- wig

Before you start, you have to do the following: Get into chastity and put in the butt plug. Dress normally and get ready to go outside. The rest of the items, including the key to the chastity device will go into the bag that you carry with you on this trip.

You have to go to a public place. If you are really brave, it'll be a forest, but it can be a place that you know no one will go to and have little chance in discovery. If you don't dare, then you may go to a public toilet. This can be a toilet booth that is publicly available, or it can be in the restroom of a publicly available place, such as a restaurant, gas station, etc.

While there, you use ropes or chains to secure yourself to an item near your area. In a toiletbooth, chain yourself to the toilet if you have to. In the forest, chain yourself to a tree. Make sure escape is impossible without little effort.

While chained up (or tied up, if using rope) use all the crossdress items to transform yourself into the other sexes, including make up. If you are really brave, all your regular clothes go in the bag and you are only wearing the clothes of the other sexes.

At this point, you got your overhaul, you are chained up, and in chastity. The remaining items should be: the key to your device and your stroking sleeve. Use the key to remove the chastity device, then use the stroking sleeve to get an orgasm right there, right now.

After the orgasm, the chastity device goes on again, and the key goes into the bag, together with the stroking sleeves. You now unchain/untie yourself and the chains/ropes/padlocks go back into the bag too. Transformed, you head back home.

Good luck, and I expect your reply, with a detailed story on how it went and what you did. If for some reason you not do some of the things, please explain why. I'll decide after that if additional punishment is required or not.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Well that's quite a dare, thankyou for the thought, I'll see what I manage and I'll let you know how it goes.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good luck. :) I will be okay if you don't want to only dress as the opposed sexes. So if you wear it below your clothes, that's fine. Good luck with the make-up though. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Well I completed the dare as close as I possibly could.

Decided that doing Foundation would never work outside so did that before I left, packed everything, got dressed in normal male clothes, popped on my chastity belt (with a struggle as I was excited) locked in the fitted butt plug and headed out.

15 drive to the woods and parked, a suspicious looking car drove by as I was walking away but my car was still there when I returned.
Into the woods, only a young piece of woodland so many small trees, found a quiet stop away from the paths and set about chasing myself to a tree, and my waist but over branches so I couldn't remove it.
I started with the make up, eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow. Then blusher and lip stick.
As I discovered later I did an ok job of these.

Then male clothes off, bra on, breasts in, top on, wig on, whilst doing this a deer run up to the clearing saw me and ran away. Knickers went on then pencil skirt and then white stockings with suspenders on. I'd decided not to take my nice shoes as it was muddy and put my trainers back on. So then the chastity belt came off and I did what I was told to was very quick but good. So thankyou for that.
I then unchained myself, put the belt back on, packed the bag and headed to the car dressed as Vicky, who drove home.

Thanks for a great dare, had me very nervous and excited. Hopefully not too bad that I wore trainers and did my foundation at home.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm pleased. Well done. :) Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with doing the foundation at home and using your sneakers. A girl can wear sneakers too, right? ;)

I've done something similar. I know how thrilled it is to do this in a public space. The orgasm, even when you get it quickly, is really great, because you get that moment of clarity after where you realize you are dressed as a girl and the session is only halfway over. The experience is enhanced because of the orgasm, which is different than having a great orgasm, but still its awesome regardless. :D
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

It certainly was an experience that I enjoyed, forgot to say I almost bumped into my neighbour as I was headed out the door, thankfully I was in my car so he couldn't see the make up.

And when I removed my chastity belt the rubber cover came off completely that was awkward trying to sort out when excited.

Not sure my black trainers really worked with my white stockings, but thanks for allowing it.

Thanks again for the dare
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome. :)