Post extreme dares (read first post first)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Post extreme dares (read first post first)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Warning, read this post before you do anything! This topic is not about what you initially think it is.

Additional warning
It is important that you read this post in its entirely before continuing reading any of the below posts.
The idea of this topic is not to post dares for other people to perform, but to fantasize about. The reason is that it is very likely that things could go really wrong if you perform these alone or without lack of experience or without proper backups in place. Instead, read them and imagine that its being done to you, but only dream about it, not actually do it. If you decide to ignore this advise, you are to blame, and BoundAnna is in no way responsible for your incompetence!

The idea of this topic
Lets imagine we are in StarTrek, on the holodeck, with safety on. We can go insanely wild with our bondage scenarios without risking permanent injury or death. Each dare is a set of instructions that you must follow in its entirely. They are extreme dares and definitely are things most people would dream about, but never actually do. If so, what would they be?

Any subject can be touched, but try to keep it civilized where possible. Because of this, even though it is a fantasy, not reality, the objective of the dare should not cause any kind of death nor should death be the ultimate outcome. So if the scenario comes close to what others may consider for committing suicide, then its definitely not civilized, and should be avoided.

Posting Rules
Every reply should have a dare in it. Please don't reply to other posts without posting a dare of your own. If you post a dare of yourself, then in that same post, you can also reply to previous dares and comment on them. Please post your comments in Italics by using [i]Your comment[/i] tags.

Post the dare in the form of: You have to do this, followed by that. Then do this. Wait for this amount of time. Then do this. Etc... Feel free to write about an artificial environment if your dare requires a unique environment.

Finally
In the next post, I'll write an example of what such dare could be just to give an example. I'll start with a comment refering to this post. It'll seem like I talk to myself, but again, its just an example.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Post extreme dares (read first post first)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, Nice topic Slave_L. I really like it. Here's my dare.
-------
You are completely naked. Your ankles are cuffed and the cuffs are connected by a very short chain. Walking is possible, but you'll not be going fast. Another set of cuffs at knee height with similar chain make sure your movement is really slow and limited.

Your hands and arms are tied behind your back strictly, preventing you from using them at all.

You are in a long sewerpipe. The pipe itself is very big. Big enough to stand in it. The floor of the pipe is covered in a slimey/muddy substance. Probably a combination of poop, water, sand, pee, and other gross things. It feels like mud, but with lots of texture. Your dare is to walk this pipe for its entire length of 250 meters / 275 Yards. There is a high risk of falling, but the substance even though it is muddy and gross, it will cushion your fall and you don't get hurt. It just causes your entire naked body to become dirty and instead of slowly walking forward, you now are crawling forward.

Just to give you an idea of the situation, falling down is inevitable. It will happen. Good luck. A bath is ready at the end of the tunnel.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RADER123

Re: Post extreme dares (read first post first)

Post by RADER123 »

You are standing with only wearing a Chasity Belt. Inside of you are 2 2 1/2" steel
balls connected by a steel cable about 2" long. Also you have a 2" dildo 4" long locked
to the full face Chasity Belt. On your feet are Ballet Boots, locked on, and ankles
locked together. A large belt is around your knees, and locked. You are wearing a
Leather Strait Jacket, Pad-locked. You are in a sensory deprived padded leather Hood,
Locked on with a 4" long Full Mouth Gag, extra belt and padding over the eyes, Under
the chin, and around the mouth so you can not push the gag out. You are also wearing
a 6" high neck corset, well boned to keep your head up.
Now you are placed into a cage, doubled over, keeling, and strapped down in an "S"
pattern. Your head is chained to the sides as not to move. Your body is also strapped
down to keep you in the same place. The top of the cage is now welded on, and the
Vibrator is plugged into the computer. It will start to stimulate you to almost reach
an Organism, Then stops for a few minuets, then starts again. After 5 times, it goes
all the way until you reach an Organism, then keeps going for about 1 hour more, for
a continues painful Organism that seems that last's for ever.
This is the way you will spend the next 5 years, sipping liquids for food twice a day
through the gag in your mouth, and "P"ing through a Catheter installed earlier.
Happy Dreams.
Rader