Wife away for a few days...

Post your dares or request a dare here.
vm1971

Wife away for a few days...

Post by vm1971 »

I need something to do...

I own hundreds of feet of rope.
I own 10 rolls of duct tape of varying widths and colours. I also own 4" microfoam tape and several rolls of self-sticking bandage wrap.
I own a red ballgag as well as a black ballgag with chin strap.
I own many locking leather cuffs sized to fit wrists, ankles, knees (above and below) and thighs.
I own 5 sets of handcuffs. 1 of those sets will fit my ankles.

My favorite is and always will be rope.
My favorite style of gag is ballgag with duct tape overtop. I sometimes add bandage wrap. If I could handle mouthpacking, I'd do mouthpack, ballgag, duct tape, bandage wrap.
I am able to self-tie my elbows approx 8" apart. I am able to self-tie my wrists with rope so that I would need a knife to escape. I can also prevent/hinder myself from using my fingers to make wielding a knife virtually impossible.
I like to be blindfolded.
I like to crossdress.
My favorite position is to be hogtied but I also sometimes like to be hobbled. I like the idea of chairties but it's hard to self-stimulate in that position.

I want something that will make me work and work hard in order to get free. I dislike timed release because of the rigid nature of such scenarios. I am ok with bondage lasting as little as an hour to as long at 8 hours. I just have to plan accordingly if it has the potential to be on the longer side.

My favorite selfbondages have been scavenger hunt/obstacle course style scenarios.

Do your worst!