Self Bondage with Gorilla Tape

Post your dares or request a dare here.
mumbrue98

Self Bondage with Gorilla Tape

Post by mumbrue98 »

I just bought myself Gorilla Tape, yes I know Gorilla Tape is suppose to be more stickier and challenging than Duct Tape. The reason I chose it over duct tape because I want a real struggle. I am planning to do this on Wednesday night, anyone have any ideas how to do it? I want a struggle and challenge.
KinkInSpace

Re: Self Bondage with Gorilla Tape

Post by KinkInSpace »

Proper use of duct tape can be too much to handle, so be careful with Gorilla Tape. I'd love to hear from you that all went well. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

not sure i would use gorilla tape for self bondage, except for on the legs. i have a 4" wide roll and it is WAY to strong!

i actually used it to repair a latex sauna sack that had a 2-1/2' tear in it so i could use it again. worked GREAT! even held a vacuum when i sucked all the air out with my mouth! hadn't used the sauna sack in months till this morning. made for a fun little workout!

let us know how you used the gorilla tape!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
mumbrue98

Post by mumbrue98 »

I started out using the Gorilla tape across my ankles but as the night went on (around 12:30 AM) I woke up from it and decided to tape myself my from my knees and below; including feet, It was fun to see myself struggle and next time I do it, possibly tonight after work, I am going to tape up all my legs from top to bottom and tie a belt loop for my hands and maybe even use a blindfold so I am restraint overnight. I love to see how this would work.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

How about this:
IMGP0968A.jpg
That's from about ten years ago. First wrapped my legs in cling wrap, then applied duct tape. Fishtail is a piece of cardboard, covered in duct tape.

I did that on a lark.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!