Dares for newbie

Post your dares or request a dare here.
etashr

Dares for newbie

Post by etashr »

Hey,
I recently discovered selfbondage. I'm going to buy some rope this week (probably going for 6mm cotton one) and looking for ideas what to do with that. I really like idea of sleeping in bondage (so far - tried to tie my legs together with belts, sleeping was hard and weird but liked that) or something I can wear all day long under my clothes (more about feeling rope for long time without actual restraint, something like crotchrope looks nice). Any hints what to try? Or any great resources to learn from? I'm male, guess it can be important info.
KinkInSpace

Re: Dares for newbie

Post by KinkInSpace »

The most important thing is to allow for small experiments.

That means, tie yourself up, but make sure you can get out quickly and see how it all works.

Get experience first, then go for longer sessions.

This is important or you'll hurt yourself in ways you didn't think you would.

I'll give an example: I tied a karada, which is great. It can be tied under your clothes. I like tight and strict bondage, so I couldn't resist making a tight karada too. I then got dressed and went out for a nice long walk.

After walking for about 200 meters I noticed that the rope was scraping at the sides of my penis into the flesh (so not my penis itself, but between my legs and my penis). I repositioned the rope so it worked better and continued my walk. At first it seemed okay, but at some point it started to scrape again and I had to reposition it again. This is weird doing it in public on the streets where people pass by and you can't just go into the bushes. I decided to continue because I did want to go out into nature due to the nice weather. Some more readjusting was done and I kept going.

When I decided I had walked enough and was on my way back home (had walked for 2km I think) on my way back the rope started to scrape again and I couldn't really reposition it anymore to get it right, so walking started to hurt more and more.

When I got home I found out, that even though the rope was flat like yours, it had started to scrape into my flesh causing for scrape wounds. There was some blood on the rope too. It took about a week to heal, which was not as bad as I thought it would be, but if I had properly rehearsed it, I would've found out and would've not tied the karada that tight, differently, or at least return home after those 200 meters.

As a result, I did a similar run later, didn't tie the karada that tight which helped a lot. Also did a run where I placed duct tape at the 2 problem locations so the rope would not scrape my skin. Could tie the karada extra tight which was great, but felt the karada press hard in my neck/shoulders eventually, but it was doable.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
etashr

Post by etashr »

Thanks, I guess I will try that at home first. It's winter here so wearing any thin layer of clothes under ropes should be possible until I get used to tying.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

True, but its just not the same. Rope directly on your skin is far better, especially since you're after the texture it brings. If you put on clothes and tie on top of it, it'll feel like the clothes has some pressure points. You won't be feeling the actual rope.

Limiting skin contact by tape as I did is a better approach. The tape itself will bring a unique texture to the whole.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.