Interesting night

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Interesting night

Post by KinkInSpace »

The following dare was originally written for males only, but I suppose it can be made for females too, except that due to the lack of experience, it may need to be altered somewhat to make it interesting for them. If you are female, did the dare and found out it would work better when changed, please reply in the topic and I'll edit this post according to your findings.

Introductory
The idea behind this dare, is to tie yourself up in a certain way before you go to bed, and attempt to sleep in this position or if not possible, then at least remain in this position for 4 hours or more.

Requirements: 2 leg cuffs and lengthy rope, 15m or more. Thickness: the larger the better so it is more comfortable which allows for the dare to be more about its restraining position, than fighting sore skin due to small ropes. A minimum thickness of 6mm is therefor advised, preferably with a smooth surface, or risk that you will be in pain after only a few hours. and as such can't sleep at all. It would be a waste of effort and sleep. Females will need a longer rope. 15 meters might still be plenty enough, but 20 meters may be more sufficient.

The dare will tie you up with your legs spread and tied to the end of the bed. From that area, a rope will also go to your penis/vagina and a tie will ensure you will have your legs bend or you will be seriously pulling your penis/vagina down.

As you see, your hands will not be tied together. Please do not cowboy and decide you need further tying up. The more restrictive you make it for yourself, the more chance you will not sleep. The idea is that you will be able to sleep in this position, so you wake up with an ultimate feeling as you find out your penis/vagina is still bound and stimulated. Interesting dreams will also be the result, possibly an orgasm, but unlikely.

Feel free to go to the section of your gender to find instructions on how to tie yourself up.

Males
Find the center of your rope, and continuing tying with that. Go to the end of your bed and put the rope under the bed from one end to the other end. At the top of the bed, the end with 2 ropes goes over the bed. Pull it through the loop of the other end of the rope so you created a lasso around the bed located near the foot end. Reposition the lasso so that both rope are under the bed in the center. Pull the lasso tight then pull it towards the foot-end of the bed, make it go to the upperside of the bed until it meets the rope laying on the bed. Pull the rope tight once more to make sure it stays in its current position. Make two loose ropes go round the tied rope once in the center, then tie a knot back to its rope. This will ensure the rope remains in place.

Go lay down on the bed yourself, and pull the rope towards the top-end of the bed. Position your legs so that your feet are in both corners of the bed to approximately where the rope is. This position is what you will be in for the rest of the night. Bend your knees so they're from 180 degrees to about 100 degrees, which means that you are likely to move down about 40 cm to remain in the right position.

Now, with the two strands of rope, tie a lasso. (you fold the rope once, turn it, then through the loop you get 2 ropes.)

Put your cock and balls through the lasso and pull it tight so it closes around your penis. Move your body up and see how much you can stretch your legs and keep your feet around the same area in the corner of the bed. If you can manage to do this, then the length of the ballsack rope is too long. You will want to try to get in the situation where you are forced to keep your legs bend.

Once the rope is the right length, move down, open the lasso again and remove your penis and ballsack from it. Keep the lasso open with about the same length as your ballsack would be and lay it on the bed for later.

Now pull the rope back towards the other rope down to the end of the bed and tie another knot where the first one is too. Ensure that both ropes are about the same length from the end of the bed up to the lasso.
Make each remaining strand go to either end of the bed, loop it around something, such as the bed leg (sorry don't know the correct name for them, bed support maybe? your bed has 4. in each corner one :P) and make it go back up. Tie a knot to the rope that initially looped around the bed when we started, then tie your ankle cuff to it on both ends.

Congrats, you have successfully prepared the bondage. Now, lay on the bed, put the ankle cuffs on your legs, put the lasso around your penis and balls, now move up the bed and find a somewhat comfortable position to spend the rest of the night in. If all is well, there will be some tension on your balls and penis and your legs are still bent. If you try straightening your legs, it will either give you lots of pain on your penis and scrotum and you succeed or you may still not be able to fully stretch your legs. Either is fine by me, but not being able to fully stretch your legs is the goal here, even if you are almost there.

Now, you have the freedom to move to either side mostly, but every single time you move and reposition, it will tug on your penis and balls. The thick rope should prevent the rope from digging into your flesh, especially around your penis and balls.

Females
Find the center of your rope, and continuing tying with that. Go to the end of your bed and put the rope under the bed from one end to the other end. At the top of the bed, the end with 2 ropes goes over the bed. Pull it through the loop of the other end of the rope so you created a lasso around the bed located near the foot end. Reposition the lasso so that both rope are under the bed in the center. Pull the lasso tight then pull it towards the foot-end of the bed, make it go to the upperside of the bed until it meets the rope laying on the bed. Pull the rope tight once more to make sure it stays in its current position. Make two loose ropes go round the tied rope once in the center, then tie a knot back to its rope. This will ensure the rope remains in place.

Go lay down on the bed yourself, and pull the rope towards the top-end of the bed. Position your legs so that your feet are in both corners of the bed to approximately where the rope is. This position is what you will be in for the rest of the night. Bend your knees so they're from 180 degrees to about 100 degrees, which means that you are likely to move down about 40 cm to remain in the right position.

Now, with the two strands of rope, tie a crotch pulling rope (the rope goes to your belly, then hold it in place with one hand while the other moves the rope to the left side, then to your back to the right side of your body, back to your belly. The rope goes around the previous rope and back to the right of your body, to your back, to the left and up to your belly, and once more around the rope. This should make sure the loop remains in its position. Move the rope down between your legs, past your clitoris and lips, through your butt crack to the back of the rope. Pull it around once and move it back up past your butt crack, between your legs, past your lips and clitoris and finally back to the loop around your belly. Make the rope go around the loop once (no knots anywhere on the loop) and pull the rope tight. If all is well it should start to squeeze in your vagina. Position the rope there if you want, but keep in mind, this is just for testing.)

Move your body up and see how much you can stretch your legs and keep your feet around the same area in the corner of the bed. If you can manage to do this, then the length of the crotchrope is too long. You will want to try to get in the situation where you are forced to keep your legs bend.

Once the rope is the right length, move back down, open the crotchrope again and pull it down as you would with underpants. Try to keep the rope in such way that its shape remains the same. You don't want to come back to the crotchrope later finding out you don't know how to put it on anymore, and all was for nothing. Keep the crotchrope open with about the same length as it would be if you were wearing it.

Now pull the rope back towards the other rope down to the end of the bed and tie another knot where the first one is too. Ensure that both ropes are about the same length from the end of the bed up to the lasso.
Make each remaining strand go to either end of the bed, loop it around something, such as the bed leg (sorry don't know the correct name for them, bed support maybe? your bed has 4. in each corner one :P) and make it go back up. Tie a knot to the rope that initially looped around the bed when we started, then tie your ankle cuff to it on both ends.

Congrats, you have successfully prepared the bondage. Now, lay on the bed, put your legs between the crotch rope and find the best position to wear it. Once you wear it, pull it tight. Feel free to make two ropes find your clit and squeeze them. This will make sure that every movement stimulates your clitoris. Move down the bed so the crotch rope is in a relaxed state, while still wearing it. Move your legs to either side of the bed and put the ankle cuffs on your legs. Now move up the bed and find a somewhat comfortable position to spend the rest of the night in. If all is well, there will be some tension on the crotch rope and your legs are still bent. If you try straightening your legs, it will either give you lots of pain on your vagina and you succeed or you may still not be able to fully stretch your legs. Either is fine by me, but not being able to fully stretch your legs is the goal here, even if you are almost there.

Now, you have the freedom to move to either side mostly, but every single time you move and reposition, it will tug on your crotchrope. The thick rope should prevent the rope from digging into your flesh, especially around your vagina.

Have you done it?
Have you done it, please let me know how it was. This was one of my first over-night bondages that I did and I enjoyed it very much, though I didn't do the tying as well as described in this topic, but the feeling was the same still.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
a4x4z

Re: Interesting night

Post by a4x4z »

I did a similar scenario to this a couple of nights ago, for the first time spending all night bound in bed beside my wife.
(she regularly keeps me in chastity, she isn't really interested in bondage but let's me have my kink when I need it, and I had done this a few times before when she was away to get the setup right)
Her biggest concern was that as the position was lying on my back, that I might start snoring and wake her up!

Requirements:
- Two ropes with cuffs to secure ankles to the bottom of the bed. Having to share the bed my cuffs were not too far apart, but you can go either spreadeagle or ankles locked together, both work in different ways.
- Two lockable cuffs for the wrists.
- Two endless loops of rope /cloth / belts that fit closely around the top of each thigh. (glue the knot in pieces of rope or use lockable belts)

To get into the bondage, sit on the bed with ankles near the ankle restraints.
Put the lockable wrist cuffs on, trapping the large endless loop in the wrist cuff. (the keys can be away from the bed.
Slide the endless cuff over each lower leg.
Attach the ankle restraints.
At this point if you need them to sleep, adjust your duvet/sheets over your legs, and grab the top of the sheet in your teeth.
Lie back, pulling the endless loops to the top of your thighs, and the bedsheet over you.
You are now lying on your back, ankles restrained to the bottom of the bed, wrists restrained to the top of your thighs.
Pre-adjusting the tightness of the various straps makes it comfortable to sleep in, but quite restrictive unless you sit up and at that point you've lost your bedclothes.
In my case being in a chastity cage I can't play with myself, you could give yourself the option to do so, knowing that it's going to be difficult to clean up in that position.

To get out, sit up sliding hands to ankles to remove ankle cuffs.
Slide loops off of legs to enable you to go and get keys for wrist cuffs.

Variations:
- make the two loops a figure of 8, with fixed positions for the wrist cuffs to attach to, this will keep your hands away from your penis.
- have all cuffs padlockable, then use a long ice release or daylight combination lock.