Christmas dare!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
mymy42

Christmas dare!

Post by mymy42 »

Hi,

Just came up with a funny idea: The Christmas dare calendar!

I don't know if you may these Christmas calendars when young with 24 doors that you open one per day, and which may contain a chocolate or whatever gift...

So here is the Christmas dare calendar concept! Prepare 23 dares and write them each on a separated sheet. Fold each sheet and put in an envelope. Mix up all the envelopes and number them from 1 to 23, pin them on a big cardboard so that you can see all of them. Then take one more envelope, numbered 24, and leave it empty.

Now how it goes:
- on the night before the 1st of December, prepare yourself to lock you into chastity and put the key in the envelope numbered 24. Yes, you got it: 24 days of chastity with dares to perform in between!
- each day, open the envelope of the corresponding day and execute the dare.
- make sure that all your dares can be done under chastity!

If can't do all the dares or get out from chastity, Santa will be mad and will punish you! (for dom/sub, the Dom must wear a Christmas outfit and punish you, for SB you have to wear a Christmas outfit and punish yourself for being bad this year and receiving no gift!)

Have fun and happy Christmas!
KinkInSpace

Re: Christmas dare!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice idea. My biggest problem is not being able co come up with 23 different dares. I guess they can be simple dares, but still... And.... I'm in chastity pretty much always anyway, nowadays.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
mymy42

Re: Christmas dare!

Post by mymy42 »

Yeah of course, it needs to be tailored. You can imagine some dare 'templates' and apply variations to it. It doesn't need to be big dare, because you have to complete 23 of them!