Ultimate long-term selfbondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.

Will you or have you done this dare?

This dare looks nice. I definitely consider to do this someday.
77%
I am going to do this. In fact I already started.
15%
I have done the dare.
8%
I have done the dare more than once.
No votes

Total votes: 13

all tied up

Re: Ultimate long-term selfbondage dare

Post by all tied up »

Well i think for the future or anyone else starting out, it would be a good thing to perhaps add extra time to the session if you cum on purpose, just an extra incentive not too.

Definitely getting hard to resist :oops:
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hmm, maybe. I'll think about it and edit the first post if I think it should be.

I am a chastity wearer and not cumming is not a big deal for me. In fact, if I haven't cum in a while, it really enhances the sessions, so encouraging someone not to come definitely has its appeal. On the other hand, I also know that if someone is asked to not cum for over a month of time, it can do things to you that are unforseen. For that reason, I initially decided to allow cumming but discouraging it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Well it's been some time since i last posted...

Sad to say i haven't managed to complete the session, my first random was extended due to mis behaving, this unfortunately made it too uncomfortable, so i tried another 2 attempts but again same problem.

Guess I'll have to start all over, some time, shame as i was really looking forward to it
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Extending the time is indeed not something you will want. I calculated the time based on what is near the limit of comfortable/possible. True, if you are really into chastity and go much longer, its different, but then you won't need this challenge.

Ask your misses to punish you in different ways, but keep the timer the same.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Sadly the missus isn't into punishment, have to deal with self inflicted lol
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Finally managed this dare, thanks slave_l.

Reset the second wait time, rolled in at a 2 so was quite an easy dare, almost disappointingly easy, but I did it. Then I rolled again and got a 1 which involved me ankles cuffed to my bed, key inserted in my penis then lights off hands cuffed behind my back for half an hour, I got uncomfortable quite quickly but then fell asleep. Alarm woke me and I unlocked myself.

Unfortunately slave is not allowed to play, part of the dare.

Going to start a dare thread which hopefully I'll be allowed to play after completing.

Thanks again Slave_l
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. :) I've posted you a dare where you are forced to cum. ;)

Hope you are brave enough though... :D