Tricky challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
all tied up

Tricky challenge

Post by all tied up »

Evening all,

So I'm feeling horny, not a surprise with me, especially as I haven't been allowed to climax in the last 29 days.

I'm away with work and not home until next week so no standard toys available. But been trying a few things, smartwatch as a ball stretcher, wearing tight underwear having not worn any for months. Riskily even tried cable tie ball splitter. I know bad idea, it was...

Anyway with basic 'household' items can anyone suggest a dare, have a shared room so anything hidden by clothes or quietly tucked in bed or maybe a shower scene, open to ideas.

Your choice if I have to be punished for not doing dares, but please don't ask me to masturbate or anything my workmates could catch me at.

Tricky I know but the challenge for your lovely imaginations is there.

Thanks x
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
KinkInSpace

Re: Tricky challenge

Post by KinkInSpace »

Are you willing to acquire some household items if you don't have them?

I'm talking about cheap items your roommates won't suspect you will use for anything kinky.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Thanks for the quick response.

I certainly am, as I say as long as it's discrete, I love being naughty but don't want to get caught
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Just laid here naked thinking about things I have access to and thought I should help the challenge a little.

I have 2 leather belts, sturdy shoe laces, a brand new kitchen safe, my ball stretcher/smartwatch ( buzzzz), cable ties, duct tape and cheap scissors. Also many tight boxers, haven't worn any for weeks apart from this evening as a sort of bondage with my watch.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Buy a pair of tight fitting brieks (not boxers) a size too small if possible.
Now put on your smart watch ball stretcher, then the briefs. Next tread a belt through the leg holes of the briefs and fasten it around your waist as tight as you can. and duct tape over the buckle. next your tight boxers. and finally your normal clothes on top. Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

I like the sound of that, might be hard to get the briefs though.

Will report back once accomplished.

Any length of time I should do this for?
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Ok, so briefs were out of the question, but I managed to get some swimming trunks a few sizes too small, just waiting for my roommate to go out and I'll strap myself up, so to speak

Anyone care to throw in a time in bondage, please?
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Bound and tight

Very comfortable setup but very restrained, thanks for the idea. Just need my naughty little friend to calm down as he's loving the predicament, I'm back in work in about an hour, so by the looks of things I'll be in bondage until after work, unless someone is kind enough to release me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Get yourself some of these:

Postal rubber bands, the thick kind.

Get 2, 1 for each leg. A package usually has like 20 or more.

Put them on each leg and pull them up all the way until they find your butt crack. Wear them for 2 hours or more. They can go nicely under underpants and no one will know. It may become uncomfortable at some point. If so, feel free to relocate them slightly in that area.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Unfortunately I let myself down :(

Lasted just under an hour as my watched failed to hold in place, so re adjusted after 30 mins, but got a little worried I might get found out at work.

Guess I need to find a different time to try again.

Will have a look for some rubber bands, thanks for the timing with that, I'll let you know how I get on.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Well slave l, thanks again. Annoyingly I have one of those lying around, wish I had two.

Did try the one for a minute, but not the same as two at a guess

Anymore for anymore, wonder if I should try that other idea again for work in the morning?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You really need 2. Please buy them. You'll not regret it. Promised.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Slave, you are far too polite lol

I'll see if I can find somewhere that sells them here, if not I have plenty of them at home.

I had fallen asleep but the this idea has woken me right up :wink:
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Currently giving the original dare from Jimdini another go, aiming for 2 hours this time, as slave seems to think that's a good length of time.

Went out whilst in my current predicament and got those rubber bands and think I'll have to wear them at work, will be more than 2 hours but I can always go to the loo to adjust or remove them.

Thanks again for the ideas, always nice to get a new thing to try :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another excuse and I would've ordered you to do so. xD

I like to be nice when I can because that usually gets a better result when I suddenly become strict. It enhances the experience allowing me to choose when it is appropriate.

For example: Everyone likes a cherry on their icing, but if I placed a cherry on everything, even though you would like it, it wouldn't be special when I placed it on the icing anymore.

So instead, I pick my moment to accentuate being strict over being nice.

You can do a lot of cool things with these rubber bands too. For example if you get the inner part of toilet paper (that cotton roll) you cut it open, put 2 rubber bands in them, then use duct tape to tape it closed again, and you put it on as underpants, and make the cotton roll find your butt crack, that is so amazing, but finding one and creating it is going to be hard in your case, especially given that you can explain 2 rubber bands, but 2 with a cotton roll attached, not so much.