Halloween Dress Up

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jdoh

Halloween Dress Up

Post by jdoh »

After taking a break with my partner wth respect to kinky play, it appears we are back on for the upcoming Halloween holiday. I am supposed to go next weekend and pick up a female outfit that this submissive male will wear to a halloween party. A few couples there know of our past, many do not. Mistress suggested I come here for ideas suitable for a sub that is plus sized en femme. :gag:
Gregovic

Re: Halloween Dress Up

Post by Gregovic »

important to note I think would be the budget you are willing to spend on this. Sissy/sexy/slutty french maid is the obvious one that comes to mind.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Gregovic wrote:important to note I think would be the budget you are willing to spend on this. Sissy/sexy/slutty french maid is the obvious one that comes to mind.
I have been given a budget of 250 US dollars for the outfit and any accompanying gear.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

[
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thank you ponylady. Sadly while shopping i noticed the outfits would not arrive until after the holiday from there. It looks like a very interesting site for future purchases though. :gag:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You could try one of the many special Halloween costume stores that pop up like mushrooms around this time of year (and are gone on November 1st...). You can get a cheap costume of just about any sort and since it's cheap, you don't have to worry too much about soiling or otherwise ruining it during any naughty activities with your Mistress deems necessary. And you'll have it the second you pay for it and walk out of the store (proudly displaying it in a clear bag, of course).

You'll also have plenty left to spend on "accessories"... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

jdoh wrote:
Thank you ponylady. Sadly while shopping i noticed the outfits would not arrive until after the holiday from there. It looks like a very interesting site for future purchases though. :gag:
this was meant 2 give you some ideas.
i'm sure you can find cheap options that would
arrive on time on the net.
[
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

ponylady wrote:
jdoh wrote:
this was meant 2 give you some ideas.
i'm sure you can find cheap options that would
arrive on time on the net.
It was definitely an eye opening site that pleased my dominant partner. :oops:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I also mentioned this in our PM chat but lets put it up here as well.

My suggestion would be bodypaint. Being as naked as one can be with only paint as the difference. In order to make it "allowed" you could put on a small thong that you paint over.

One thing I didn't menion in my PM but definitely is something I would use, is one of these:
https://www.rimba.eu/en/thongs-and-brie ... lipje.html

Now you should understand here that this is a thong for woman, but you want to put it on reversed. It means the big part that normally touches your butt now touches your penis, but the smaller side that normally goes near your penis (or rather the vagina) now goes to your butt. This makes it to be a leather string. It has strong elastics in it which makes it feel very contracted and erotic. Due to how it feels, you will feel very naked wearing it. Given it is awesome to wear one, you might want to buy 2 in case you are going ahead with the body painting idea and you paint ontop of the thong.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Slave_L wrote:I also mentioned this in our PM chat but lets put it up here as well.

My suggestion would be bodypaint. Being as naked as one can be with only paint as the difference. In order to make it "allowed" you could put on a small thong that you paint over.

One thing I didn't menion in my PM but definitely is something I would use, is one of these:
https://www.rimba.eu/en/thongs-and-brie ... lipje.html

Now you should understand here that this is a thong for woman, but you want to put it on reversed. It means the big part that normally touches your butt now touches your penis, but the smaller side that normally goes near your penis (or rather the vagina) now goes to your butt. This makes it to be a leather string. It has strong elastics in it which makes it feel very contracted and erotic. Due to how it feels, you will feel very naked wearing it. Given it is awesome to wear one, you might want to buy 2 in case you are going ahead with the body painting idea and you paint ontop of the thong.
Blush, i have two pair like that i could wear now. Mistress has decided against body paint for now it seems. :oops:
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

jdoh wrote:After taking a break ... it appears we are back ...
I know little about Your spouse/partner/mistress to indicate a winning strategy:
- How's her sense of humour?
- Is she _in_love_ with You?
- Do You/She have future plans about You two?
...You get where I'm aiming...

also:
jdoh wrote:... a sub that is plus sized en femme. :gag:
If You are not "passable", maybe try some classic:
- Roman Toga (of course, blooded) - cheapest of all
- Roman soldier (Mel Brooks' History of the World - 1981) - plenty of "space" for ideas
- Scottish skirt, or even
- go full Flinstone! You can't go wrong with it!...

Have fun, scare someone
f4
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

FatherOfFour wrote:
jdoh wrote:After taking a break ... it appears we are back ...
I know little about Your spouse/partner/mistress to indicate a winning strategy:
- How's her sense of humour?
- Is she _in_love_ with You?
- Do You/She have future plans about You two?
...You get where I'm aiming...

also:
jdoh wrote:... a sub that is plus sized en femme. :gag:
If You are not "passable", maybe try some classic:
- Roman Toga (of course, blooded) - cheapest of all
- Roman soldier (Mel Brooks' History of the World - 1981) - plenty of "space" for ideas
- Scottish skirt, or even
- go full Flinstone! You can't go wrong with it!...

Have fun, scare someone
f4

Oh, the break was only from kink. As for the ideas, i will run them by Her. The party has been postponed for one week, so She has decided to prolong the torment of anticipation a bit. :whip: :gag:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

jdoh wrote: The party has been postponed for one week, so She has decided to prolong the torment of anticipation a bit. :whip: :gag:
sounds like she would make a great keyholder keeping you chaste.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
[
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

ponylady wrote:
jdoh wrote: The party has been postponed for one week, so She has decided to prolong the torment of anticipation a bit. :whip: :gag:
sounds like she would make a great keyholder keeping you chaste.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
Blush, She certainly has done that before.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

My ex wife was a social butterfly and we had parties every month. I was the one who did the serving and cleanup. When we had our Halloween party I dressed as a maid. I got a black dress at a uniform store. They were having a close out sale and later I went back and got a few more outfits. Thrift stores are a great place to find cheap womenswear.